GOAT APP legit?

Ordered - 5/20
Seller Shipped To GOAT - 5/21
Delivered To GOAT - 5/26

I'm hoping they'll verify and ship them soon!

My few experiences during the pandemic was:
5 days to get to goat if shipped immediately when sold.
3 to 5 days for authentication most all were 5 days only the first sale I had took 3.
5 days to ship to buyer.
And mine was all used junk nothing more than 50 dollar sales of GR stuff, shouldn't take them that long to authenticate the kind of stuff I sold. It is what it is right now, I'd say 14 to 21 days till you get you're stuff from purchase date, hope I'm wrong though. my last sale was 5/5 and I got paid out on 5/21. Hopefully its picked back up lately.

My few experiences during the pandemic was:
5 days to get to goat if shipped immediately when sold.
3 to 5 days for authentication most all were 5 days only the first sale I had took 3.
5 days to ship to buyer.
And mine was all used junk nothing more than 50 dollar sales of GR stuff, shouldn't take them that long to authenticate the kind of stuff I sold. It is what it is right now, I'd say 14 to 21 days till you get you're stuff from purchase date, hope I'm wrong though. my last sale was 5/5 and I got paid out on 5/21. Hopefully its picked back up lately.

My pair was authenticated this morning. Let's hope they ship soon.

Well I think I am done messing with GOAT. These mofos are trying to sell the FIBA 12s I sold are worn... bought them from Shoe Palace over a year ago and never even tried them on. I'm mad as hell I have 2 pairs of Jordan 1s in transit right now. I'm not even gonna buy **** from them going forward.

Hate myself rn... purchased from stockx and forgot to cancel my bid/offer on goat. I thought I was good because you’re able to cancel orders, but I guess you can’t when it’s an offer. So whack

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
Also have a pair of 1s I sold weeks ago, haven't had movement to them since the 3rd, are they gonna **** me if USPS loses them?

Moving so trying to sell some shoes. Made an account on GOAT, and they want you to take pictures of the sneaker tags. Most of the tags are down inside the shoes. And if the shoes are deadstock, they are usually factory laced up tight making it impossible. I don't understand how you are supposed to do this. Very frustrating.

You’re gonna need to loosen up the laces and get creative in getting the right angle with your phone camera
this is an Air Jordan 4 white cement. This is the best I have been able to do. If I loosen the laces or take out the material inside the sneaker, then to me the sneaker is no longer new/deadstock. If I received a sneaker without factory lacing I would be extremely upset.
20200610_133423.jpg

this is an Air Jordan 4 white cement. This is the best I have been able to do. If I loosen the laces or take out the material inside the sneaker, then to me the sneaker is no longer new/deadstock. If I received a sneaker without factory lacing I would be extremely upset.
20200610_133423.jpg

taking out the material temporarily to take the pic isn’t going to be considered un-DSing to GOAT. I understand the frustration as I owned this shoe at one point in time as well. I believe I sold my pair on StockX awhile back

Just gotta get thru the first few sales of DS shoes on goat
I agree taking pics of some tags is a pain
I think after like 5 or 10 completely sales you don't need to take any pics of DS shoes anymore

20200610_133423.jpg
That might work. Just post that one until they actually say something.

They will definitely make him repost.

Finally got paid for my other pair of Obsidians, onky took 2 damn weeks.

Finally got them to accept the sneaker tag pic of the white cement 4's (they sold in less than 12 hours). I now have another minor issue. When taking pics of another shoe I noticed a small glue stain on the bottom inside of the shoe, so to be nice and transparent I mentioned it and took a picture of it. No big deal. But now my listing has been placed in the defective pile. I took a look at the other "new but defective" shoes, and they are all destroyed! Brown soles, yellowing everywhere, creases in toe box from wearing, no boxes. How are people able to list their worn and destroyed shoes as new!? Of course nobody is going to buy them, but now my 9.9/10 shoes are lost in a pile of 4/10 shoes. Kind of frustrating.

If you list a worn shoe as new it will get denied, hell even new shoes, like the FIBA 12s I recently sent to them, are sometimes denied. People can see the pics you upload on used shoes so you can price them accordingly.

Still haven't received tracking on my returned pair. Very frustrating because it I took 4+ days to ship to them my order would be canceled. Done supporting this platform.

Man I guess I’m stupid or something, ordered from GOAT again thinking I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt. They sent me the wrong damn size! Never again I swear. I will never order from them again smh. I knew it was too good to be true, I ordered so many shoes from them and it was smooth sailing. I just don’t understand their incompetence.

Seems like goat is catching up on orders and getting back on track at least at the CA center
Pair arrived today and got verified/paid out today

Finally got them to accept the sneaker tag pic of the white cement 4's (they sold in less than 12 hours). I now have another minor issue. When taking pics of another shoe I noticed a small glue stain on the bottom inside of the shoe, so to be nice and transparent I mentioned it and took a picture of it. No big deal. But now my listing has been placed in the defective pile. I took a look at the other "new but defective" shoes, and they are all destroyed! Brown soles, yellowing everywhere, creases in toe box from wearing, no boxes. How are people able to list their worn and destroyed shoes as new!? Of course nobody is going to buy them, but now my 9.9/10 shoes are lost in a pile of 4/10 shoes. Kind of frustrating.

remove the listing and relist it as new with no defects. A small glue stain on the inside is not gonna result in a failed verification. Goat is strict but they’re not nitpicky enough to reject over something that minor

Back
Top Bottom