GOAT APP legit?

I have a feeling Goat staff are crooked. they literally stOLE 2 shoes from me. when i had address it to them, they send the issue off to someone else and then completely ignores it. Has this happened to anymore. both shoes were expensive $500+ and I've exclsuively been using their app without issues. why now!

sent them 2 shoes out. apparently i was told the 2 shoes i sent were.wrong sku. okay. normally they would put the correct shoe in storage or ship it back. None of that was done. They just literally kept the shoes. all the other times they either showed up in my storage or was shipped back to my place.

sent them 2 shoes out. apparently i was told the 2 shoes i sent were.wrong sku. okay. normally they would put the correct shoe in storage or ship it back. None of that was done. They just literally kept the shoes. all the other times they either showed up in my storage or was shipped back to my place.
That's weird, any chance they were fake? I've always wondered if they would ship those back...
Anyways hopefully you put in a claim and get your **** back soon because that ain't cool

Thank you. i don't know how to file a claim. how do i do that?

they were definitely not fake. i don't sell fakes. i have over 700 points with them , not one came unauthenticated.

Question about Goat QC process; I recently had a pair of AJ1 clay greens and Royal (2017) come in. The green stank of cigarette smoke, had a stain on the heel and were missing the green laces. The Royals were a mess, looking like B-grade and had scotch tape all over the Nike Air logos on the insoles. Sent both back

Today I just got another pair of royals from them. I only purchase new. They arrived in OK condition but both shoes were completely laced up. They don't look "worn" but I'd assume at the lest they were tried on and worn around the seller's house or something.
Can't imagine the QC people lacing anything.

Anyone know where they draw the line on what they consider to be "new". Should I complain and ask for some credit?

Question about Goat QC process; I recently had a pair of AJ1 clay greens and Royal (2017) come in. The green stank of cigarette smoke, had a stain on the heel and were missing the green laces. The Royals were a mess, looking like B-grade and had scotch tape all over the Nike Air logos on the insoles. Sent both back

Today I just got another pair of royals from them. I only purchase new. They arrived in OK condition but both shoes were completely laced up. They don't look "worn" but I'd assume at the lest they were tried on and worn around the seller's house or something.
Can't imagine the QC people lacing anything.

Anyone know where they draw the line on what they consider to be "new". Should I complain and ask for some credit?
That's wild. I actually thought they were too strict on the definition of "new" at times, like a totally ds pair with a speck of dirt on the bottom was turned down once and I had to sell as used. But it seems like things slip through the cracks (although they shouldn't!)
I also once sold a pair, and just before I sent it realized there was a B grade mark underneath the tongue but shipped it anyways...it was approved...i figured they'd notice and I'd offer the seller a discount or something

Interestingly, it took me three tries to get clay greens from them. The first were rejected because the box wasn't in good enough condition. I said if the shoes are fine then just give me a bit of credit and we're all good but they weren't able to confirm condition. I assume things are just a mess given the current situation.

I've already reached out and they said that some sellers lace shoes for the pictures, but I haven't got a clue what pictures they're referring to unless that how they're vetting now. I also noted that the Nike Air logos on the insoles face the same direction which I'd not seen before but after some googling it does appear to be a thing with some of the '17 royals. The box these ones came in was pretty trashed. Sent pics of that over to them so we'll see what they come back with. This is my third pair of these I've tried to get a quality pair of.

Fortunately, outside of the last couple of orders my experiences have been mostly positive with them.

I've got a couple shoes coming from StockX next week...🤞

When you match an offer is it supposed to sell immediately? I’ve tried on 2 different shoes and the sale won’t go through.

When you match an offer is it supposed to sell immediately? I’ve tried on 2 different shoes and the sale won’t go through.
I've had this issue a few times.
Its supposed to sell, but the buyers payment method doesn't work. Or something like that. I sometimes wonder if its a scam...

I've had this issue a few times.
Its supposed to sell, but the buyers payment method doesn't work. Or something like that. I sometimes wonder if its a scam...

I’ve had it happen a lot recently. I am curious how their payment issue doesn’t work.

was asked to reset password.. hope its not like stockx :smh:
Same here.
I've been trying to reset it and I get the "reset password token is invalid" error message.

I think I'm done with these sneaker apps. Back to eBay I go. At least they take the security of their username more seriously.

Bought a pair and it was authenticated early in the morning yesterday but it wasn’t picked up the same day by UPS. The most recent transaction this happened I was missing a factory box. Dont want to deal with another issue. Wanted to use this credit so I can deactivate my acct.

Anyone else bought From GOAT recently and items wasn’t shipped the same day it authenticates? I’m used to it going out same day and now it’s making me think something is wrong again.

Goat is a joke. They canceled my sale because the box sticker was moved. The only photo they provided is what I had uploaded to the listing. This is how Nike sent these. Unreal. A ****ING BOX STICKER NOT THE BOX or SHOES
0944B7EE-7E70-4F39-BECD-1D39C1851B45.jpeg

sergei sergei did you include your original Nike receipt when you shipped to GOAT? I always include an original receipt with my order and it’s probably the smart move since we really don’t know the knowledge of the individual inspecting your shoes.

sergei sergei did you include your original Nike receipt when you shipped to GOAT? I always include an original receipt with my order and it’s probably the smart move since we really don’t know the knowledge of the individual inspecting your shoes.

Didn’t even think that tbh. Good to know next time. Of all the things to stickle over a gd sticker. I guess dudes bring the boxes out with them when they wear their shoes these days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom