GOAT APP legit?

Yeah I got the $10 off of $150
There was 2.1 billion tickets and 1.7 million participants lol
Odds on winning just the $10 goat credit was still slim

5AE52B2C-B8AF-44FD-BC45-4CB093979D19.png

a little something if you got cash app

So anyone sell recently on Goat? The printable label has a 2nd page to print out and include in the box (like StockX) but the order # on that page does not match my order# has anyone else noticed this? Just wanna make sure that's ok and not an error.

I can’t tell you what to do, but not your fault. You should let them cancel the sale so you won’t take a negative 10 on your selling account.

yea, their CS rep just sent me the same shipping label(which was never the problem it always had the correct order # on it) the problem is that 2nd "invoice" page with the wrong order #. So maybe I'll just ship the sneakers out without the 2nd page included.

yea, their CS rep just sent me the same shipping label(which was never the problem it always had the correct order # on it) the problem is that 2nd "invoice" page with the wrong order #. So maybe I'll just ship the sneakers out without the 2nd page included.
Yeah, if you think it’s worth the sale to go ahead. Just make sure the order number on the label at least matches the order number on your account and order email.
I don’t think everyone remembers to include the qr page yet, so probably goat can still verify the old way using the label. Maybe to be on the safe side include a paper with the order number with the shoes as well?

I’m on the verge of deleting this app altogether. I sold a pair of shoes in November and they were authenticated and I received a notice saying I had money in my account....but there wasn’t anything in my account. I opened a claim where it was passed on to another person to investigate.

I’ve gotten 0 response to my inquiries on an update. It’s been over a month now. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone.

I’m on the verge of deleting this app altogether. I sold a pair of shoes in November and they were authenticated and I received a notice saying I had money in my account....but there wasn’t anything in my account. I opened a claim where it was passed on to another person to investigate.

I’ve gotten 0 response to my inquiries on an update. It’s been over a month now. I wouldn’t recommend this app to anyone.

this happened to me a while back as well. They also “escalated“ my issue to someone. Except they got back to me pretty quickly (3-4 days) and added the credit to my account. Try opening a new ticket if you‘re not getting a reply back.

Has anyone had any issues with shipping packages with UPS this past week?
I dropped off 2 pairs at ups on Christmas Eve and just noticed the tracking hasn’t updated since the original drop off scan. Same thing with another pair I dropped off on Monday at a different ups store.

Back
Top Bottom