GOAT APP legit?

What the heck is “the alias” app? It’s a “dedicated selling” app? What was GOAT then?

What the heck is “the alias” app? It’s a “dedicated selling” app? What was GOAT then?

It will replace the GOAT app eventually I believe.... Its created by them.
I have it & when i list a shoe, it will list it on both GOAT & FC. (Before for FC, since I live in TX, I would have needed to send something to FC first, they inspect/verify it & then list it for sale on their sites)

The alias is essentially like SX App now. You list then when it sells, you ship & get paid out after verification etc. It is also useful for sales data as it shows all the recent sales for a given shoe purchased from their platforms ONLY.

PO

It will replace the GOAT app eventually I believe.... Its created by them.
I have it & when i list a shoe, it will list it on both GOAT & FC. (Before for FC, since I live in TX, I would have needed to send something to FC first, they inspect/verify it & then list it for sale on their sites)

The alias is essentially like SX App now. You list then when it sells, you ship & get paid out after verification etc. It is also useful for sales data as it shows all the recent sales for a given shoe purchased from their platforms ONLY.

PO

thanks for the information. Do they still allow used shoes to be sold or just DS?

Gonna throw couple things up on goat for the first time. Sifted through thread but wanted to make sure. So GOAT insures all sold packages and will still pay you out if UPS loses your package?

Gonna throw couple things up on goat for the first time. Sifted through thread but wanted to make sure. So GOAT insures all sold packages and will still pay you out if UPS loses your package?

GOAT cashed me out on a package they lost at their facility. I had to reach out and it took awhile to resolve, but they did give me my money.

in the process of dealing with 2 lost USPS packages. They had me file some claim paperwork over a week ago and it hasn’t been resolved yet.

Just make sure you retain all drop off receipts and proof of purchase for the shoes you are selling

Has anyone used eBay to sell your shoes again? I've been avoiding to use ebay in the past few years. I'm intrigued with their "sneaker authentication guaranteed" program. No seller fee for anything above $100.

Dude, I am so pissed off. I sold a pair a shoes, but accidentally cancelled it. I was so busy and frustrated at the moment, that I didn’t thoroughly read what it said. I never sell on goat; Always on stockx. Decided to sell on goat as well just to boost the chances. My dumb *** thought for some ****in reason I might’ve accidentally purchased, or my account got hacked and someone ordered the shoes, so I panicked and hit cancel. I didn’t know you have to accept the buyers purchase. Like I said, I’m used to stockx where everything is just quick and easy. What caught my eye is 15%. I couldn’t fully read it because I hit cancel so quick. Is there a charge for cancelling shoes?? I’m trying to make money not lose it. I tried explaining it to goat, but they’re taking ages to respond. Anyone know? Today blows man.. it was a good sale and I blew it

Dude, I am so pissed off. I sold a pair a shoes, but accidentally cancelled it. I was so busy and frustrated at the moment, that I didn’t thoroughly read what it said. I never sell on goat; Always on stockx. Decided to sell on goat as well just to boost the chances. My dumb *** thought for some ****in reason I might’ve accidentally purchased, or my account got hacked and someone ordered the shoes, so I panicked and hit cancel. I didn’t know you have to accept the buyers purchase. Like I said, I’m used to stockx where everything is just quick and easy. What caught my eye is 15%. I couldn’t fully read it because I hit cancel so quick. Is there a charge for cancelling shoes?? I’m trying to make money not lose it. I tried explaining it to goat, but they’re taking ages to respond. Anyone know? Today blows man.. it was a good sale and I blew it

the only penalty for a cancellation is that you lose 10 seller points, which may or may not affect your seller fee going forward. But to answer your question, there is no charge

Wow, that’s so whack. A simple mistake set my points back and I now have to pay 15% commission. I deactivated all listings* until I get it straighten out. But I doubt they’ll give me the pass

Last edited:
Before switching to Alias app, I mistakenly canceled a GOAT sale once or twice. If I remember I think the confirm and cancel text were stupidly close and i fat fingered it. Thankfully Alias’ sale page doesn’t have the same issue.
Contacted Goat if the canceled order can be restored and points loss can be retracted. After a week they finally replied and they made a one time exception for the points but the sale cancelation was irreversible.

Before switching to Alias app, I mistakenly canceled a GOAT sale once or twice. If I remember I think the confirm and cancel text were stupidly close and i fat fingered it. Thankfully Alias’ sale page doesn’t have the same issue.
Contacted Goat if the canceled order can be restored and points loss can be retracted. After a week they finally replied and they made a one time exception for the points but the sale cancelation was irreversible.
Dude... I gotta check out alias. They any good? Yeah, I don’t think the cancellation will be reversed. It’s too late at this point. It’s funny because they’ve been on top of things with messaging me. I recently sold used shoes. With used shoes, you don’t have to accept buyers purchases, so this is all new to me. But they were responding fairly quick. Guess they didn’t want to do the extra ish with points and reversing cancellation.

Y’all think I can get away listing as new with no defects? Or better to list new with scuff marks?
1615442558860.jpeg

Dude... I gotta check out alias. They any good? Yeah, I don’t think the cancellation will be reversed. It’s too late at this point. It’s funny because they’ve been on top of things with messaging me. I recently sold used shoes. With used shoes, you don’t have to accept buyers purchases, so this is all new to me. But they were responding fairly quick. Guess they didn’t want to do the extra ish with points and reversing cancellation.
Alias is FTLs :lol: I mean GOATs new platform. Supposed to be a more user friendly interface but the same company.

Back
Top Bottom