GOAT APP legit?

Yeah, I dug myself deeper in a problem. Now my account is linked to alias. Lame *** commission 15% from 9.5% over a mistake. Now the buyers offer is where I want it to be. Goat ain’t helping for ****. Lol **** man

Has anyone used eBay to sell your shoes again? I've been avoiding to use ebay in the past few years. I'm intrigued with their "sneaker authentication guaranteed" program. No seller fee for anything above $100.
ebay is the GOAT in my eyes, no final value fee for shoes sold at $100 or more

the authenticity guaranteed program is ok but not perfect, but neither is StockX or GOAT

If the buyers get approved for a return for whatever reason, does the refund come out of the seller? And do they refund used shoes? Thanks

Just switched over to alias
I don't buy on goat so it made sense
I like the layout
See how it goes

If the buyers get approved for a return for whatever reason, does the refund come out of the seller? And do they refund used shoes? Thanks
Just got credited for my first sale and was curious about this too. Am I good to start using the credit or could it potentially go back to goat if the buyer returns them?

I will have both...

I sincerely appreciate being able to manage my portfolio on the stockX/campless derived platform.... Doubt I will re-enter my entire collection onto that app unless it is highly proven to be superior in the future.

It's way too early to say.

I will have both...

I sincerely appreciate being able to manage my portfolio on the stockX/campless derived platform.... Doubt I will re-enter my entire collection onto that app unless it is highly proven to be superior in the future.

It's way too early to say.
True, even though I've never taken advantage for personal pairs as I wear everything I'm keeping, the portfolio aspect is cool. Only used it for stuff I'm selling on other platforms.

I havent checked out alias so I wouldn't know but I do know that SX sucks to deal with ime. Once goat has viewable data it's a wrap for sx. They lie in their sales data anyway, they dont track GOAT and Ebay sales. Maybe the other platforms they track are craigslist and offer up :lol:

Can anyone please do a legit check on the Air More Uptempos I bought from GOAT? First time purchasing from there. Bought for $200 (retail $175 rereleased late last year)

Back
Top Bottom