GOAT APP legit?

Just had 2 pairs sell but i cant find 2 boxes i just have 1 big box. Im thinkin im just gonna send both in the 1 box and attach the label to the other pair inside the box, since theyre goon to the same place anyway

What yall think? :nerd:

Just had 2 pairs sell but i cant find 2 boxes i just have 1 big box. Im thinkin im just gonna send both in the 1 box and attach the label to the other pair inside the box, since theyre goon to the same place anyway

I think they have said you have to mail each separately?

I think they have said you have to mail each separately?

Oh for real .. damn

Mf target want $4 each for boxes thats shoe box size :smh:

I havent ordered online in like 3 months so im out of boxes. Damn

Wal-Mart at night you can take boxes from stockers for free

Wal-Mart at night you can take boxes from stockers for free

Yeah i just went by a few businesses jus now by my office and stalked their recycle all the boxes were eitger not tall enough or not wide enough.

I came up a cpl times at the walmart recycle :lol: but its too far out of the way

Has anyone ever had their shoes out for delivery but not show up? I was suppose to get a pair I ordered from goat a week ago - today but its been out for delivery for 6+ hours and i'm pretty sure my post office is closed already for the day. Not sure whats going on

Has anyone ever had their shoes out for delivery but not show up? I was suppose to get a pair I ordered from goat a week ago - today but its been out for delivery for 6+ hours and i'm pretty sure my post office is closed already for the day. Not sure whats going on

Carriers are still out past closing. Give it til like 6 ish your time, then wait for a status update on tracking and see what it says if you dont have it.

Youll have to end uo waiting to call on Monday morning if you dont get it

Last edited:
Carriers are still out past closing. Give it til like 6 ish your time, then wait for a status update on tracking and see what it says if you dont have it.

Youll have to end uo waiting to call on Monday morning if you dont get it

My local PO usually stops delivering after they close on the weekdays but maybe i'm completely wrong. I get tons of packages through out the week so this was a bit abnormal for me.

This package required a signature so i guess that counts for something. Good lookn out, i'll see what happens after Monday

Not true at all

Weekdays they are open till 7 or 8pm

Weekends mine close at 1pm for retail

Service hubs are operating all day and night

Not true at all

Weekdays they are open till 7 or 8pm

Weekends mine close at 1pm for retail

Service hubs are operating all day and night

On weekdays if I miss a package that needs to be signed they tell me I can pick it up same day at 4:45 when the carrier gets back to the PO and they close at 5. So thats where my assumptions made.

And I usually never get packages past 2pm in my area on either weekdays and especially weekends. Atleast not from USPS. FedEX and UPS is another story, I live so close to the hub that they make sure my package gets delivered last - around 7-8pm before they go back to the station.

All up in the air at this point. I just hope i'm not lucked out on $700+

The seller canceled the order [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

The seller canceled the order [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Probably didn't have the shoes in hand in the first place or sold it somewhere else and forgot to take the listing off

The past few pages have rekindled one of my main dislikes about the hobby nowadays, the importance of the stupid box. If the shoes are fine who cares? You aren't going to wear the damn box. The amount of complaining I have heard over boxes is nauseating.

Last edited:
If it's a custom box or glass and it's broken that's a different story. But if a dude is paying $1000 I can understand why he would want everything top notch

If it's a custom box or glass and it's broken that's a different story. But if a dude is paying $1000 I can understand why he would want everything top notch
It's a box bro. A box. It's packaging. These are shoes, not super hero figurines

Still waiting on GOAT to accept me as a seller. 

Not sure what you need to do to get on, but I've been waiting over a month already. 

if you understand the importance of packaging with collectable items, why don't you understand it with collectable shoes

if you understand the importance of packaging with collectable items, why don't you understand it with collectable shoes

If it's a toy, you can see the figure through the box. You can't see a damn thing through a shoe box. Imo the condition of the box is at the bottom of the list.

It depends on what type of shoe and box it is. If it's a pair of gr converse the box ain't nothing but some handmade box situation is way different

how long does it take to recieve shoes if you live in Northern California just ordered today?

Depends on how fast the seller ships and where from, then GOAT authenticates and ships from SoCal.

goat sending me please call USPS bc your tracking hasn't updated emails... it was saturday night and sunday.. i know the emails are automated but jeez that's annoying.

Back
Top Bottom