GOAT APP legit?

goat sending me please call USPS bc your tracking hasn't updated emails... it was saturday night and sunday.. i know the emails are automated but jeez that's annoying.

I better not get that ish, i mailed mine on saturday just before they closed. Got acceptance update and thats it.

Lately USPS updates when it leaves the big hub here, then never updates again until its out for delivery

I better not get that ish, i mailed mine on saturday just before they closed. Got acceptance update and thats it.

Lately USPS updates when it leaves the big hub here, then never updates again until its out for delivery
yeah, my sneakers were dropped off but there was no update as these days USPS updating is wack AF. normally i don't have a problem with that but i don't like receiving an email telling me the order might be cancelled if i don't call usps to update. if they wanted a company with better tracking they should've partnered with UPS.

I just bought a pair on GOAT but noticed that my address is my old address and not my new one.  I've contacted GOAT already but haven't heard back.  Has this happened to anyone?  ARe they good on responding?  

even with the toy the box is at the bottom of the list, but it's still on the list, packaging matters, if you can get a pair with a decent box why buy a pair with a beat box

I just bought a pair on GOAT but noticed that my address is my old address and not my new one.  I've contacted GOAT already but haven't heard back.  Has this happened to anyone?  ARe they good on responding?  

They are good at responding....2 days later

I think you'll be okay if you contact them. Time is a factor of course though. How far along are you in the process?

When you open the app to check your order, simply hit 'view progress'. There's like 8-9 steps, so if the pair you ordered hasn't gotten to them yet, I think you'll be fine.

Of course, I'm just a random guy on the internet. What do I know lol

if you understand the importance of packaging with collectable items, why don't you understand it with collectable shoes
for a toy the packaging matters because it shows that the item has never been opened...hasn't been played with, hasn't even been touched. people actually display toys still in their original packaging. for shoes a pristine box doesn't mean anything. 10/10 box doesn't mean the shoes haven't been tried on or handled heavily before you got them. people don't display the shoes inside the box. as far as I'm concerned it's a box just like the ups box it came in is

Last edited:
in either case, toy or shoe, the box is still the least important factor but still a factor

Last edited:
I don't know anyone that displays a ups box. and you display the shoes in the box, which is why it's labeled

and there is a huge difference between wanting a box not to be beat up and wanting a box in pristine condition

I think you'll be okay if you contact them. Time is a factor of course though. How far along are you in the process?

When you open the app to check your order, simply hit 'view progress'. There's like 8-9 steps, so if the pair you ordered hasn't gotten to them yet, I think you'll be fine.

Of course, I'm just a random guy on the internet. What do I know lol
Yup its at step 2 confirming with the seller.  So hopefully they'll get bak to me on the address.

I purchased a DS size 14 pair of OVO 10's for $325 on Saturday, only to have the seller cancel the order late last night (Monday). Now that money is tied up for days in the refund process thru PayPal.
This kind of thing irks me...this was my first time using GOAT, and first impressions mean something to me...doubt I'll use GOAT again.

Quit whining babies. So many complainers.

I ordered some Breds there. Took prob. 6 business days total. Pairs were beautiful and legit.

If you don't want them to nitpick your stuff go to EBay.

So I also receive the same email about shipping my shoes or it will get cancel. It was shipped during the weekend. They checked and say they are getting stricter on shipping shoes because seller sells shoes on goat, labeled they drop them off and never did.

Which I reply back, "It's the weekend...... and last time I check, you have 72 hours to ship the shoes. I don't know but I wonder how they handle issue of shoes sold during a holiday weekend.

Also I sold yeezys on Friday and it's still pending. Haven't got a reply back or nothing. The irony. I wonder if they will give me 2 points on my sellers rating for the wait lol

I purchased a DS size 14 pair of OVO 10's for $325 on Saturday, only to have the seller cancel the order late last night (Monday). Now that money is tied up for days in the refund process thru PayPal.
This kind of thing irks me...this was my first time using GOAT, and first impressions mean something to me...doubt I'll use GOAT again.

I mean that's not GOATs fault

Just like on eBay the seller can cancel your order and even if he wants not refund you and make you file a claim and wait 2 months for a refund

Just like on eBay the seller can cancel your order and even if he wants not refund you and make you file a claim and wait 2 months for a refund
Not only that but it's paypal who takes forever to put the money back to your account. When you make a payment with paypal that money is taken out of the account in seconds, when it's time for a refund paypal takes 3-5 business day to put it back in your account.

Not only that but it's paypal who takes forever to put the money back to your account. When you make a payment with paypal that money is taken out of the account in seconds, when it's time for a refund paypal takes 3-5 business day to put it back in your account.
why not just charge it on your credit card?   Side note, GOAT got back to me about my address change and did it right away.  Whats it take to sell on GOAT?  I've requested a month ago and still haven't heard anything back.

I agree that it's not their fault, but having a negative experience using it for the first time annoys me to the point of not wanting to use it again...and luckily I've never had a seller cancel anything I've bought/won from Ebay.

Last edited:
Yup, I hate that about PayPal.

Don't give up on Goat yet.......

I say this cause I sell my size of 14.....don't wanna see a size 14 buyer giving up on Goat...

Back
Top Bottom