GOAT APP legit?

Just sold my first pair on stockx, bout to see how their services are.

Do they BS about shipping times since these just sold AFTER the PO is closed? I know u get 2 days to ship, and mine wont get scanned to go until like this time (almost 4pm) on Monday which will be after 48hrs.

Do they BS about shipping times since these just sold AFTER the PO is closed? I know u get 2 days to ship, and mine wont get scanned to go until like this time (almost 4pm) on Monday which will be after 48hrs.

Since it sold on a Saturday, Sunday doesn’t count.

You’re good on shipping Monday

You’ll be good to ship out on Monday.

Recently started using stockx and their verification/payout process is kind of slow.

GOAT > stockX

Since it sold on a Saturday, Sunday doesn’t count.

You’re good on shipping Monday

You’ll be good to ship out on Monday.

Recently started using stockx and their verification/payout process is kind of slow.

GOAT > stockX

Ok cool. GOAT be on that bull when it comes to weekends.

Im not picky on the speed unless its just ridiculously slow. In the long run im just trying to sell em n put the money away so as long as i get paid its fine.

20180303_183731.jpg
20180303_183740.jpg
Screenshot_20180303-184114.jpg
if you're gonna say GOAT sent you fakes, gonna need some proof pal :lol:

anytime someone on here said they and when asked for proof they went ghost
the stitching and tounge is all ****ed up and yes there from goat

im not an expert with XII and any that ive seen are pretty obvious.

I would make a thread in the legit check with all pictures from all angles. we've seen Jordans were ****ed up tongues and stitching before and as recent as last weekend with the BC III

yea first few sales its 9.5 like goat, then when you hit level 2 its 9%... takes 30 sales to hit level 3 for 8.5% then I think you need 100 sales for 8%
Yea they do have an incentive to sell with them, but from my experience it looks like the prices on GOAT tend to be higher, which could make it better for the seller to sell on GOAT instead of SX.

Has anyone ever dealt with a lost package from GOAT it says my manger in my building signed for the package and now they don’t have possession of the kicks. Do you think I’ll be credited or do I have to wait for an investigation. The thing is it’s thw first time they’ve shipped to me with USPS I don’t know if that’s the reason or not.

Has anyone ever dealt with a lost package from GOAT it says my manger in my building signed for the package and now they don’t have possession of the kicks. Do you think I’ll be credited or do I have to wait for an investigation. The thing is it’s thw first time they’ve shipped to me with USPS I don’t know if that’s the reason or not.

Uh you might be screwed. It shows as delivered and signed for in your building. So tech that not a lost package.

So what’s the story? Did your building manager actually sign for it or what? Sounds sketch

You can try to email them about the situation. I doubt they would credit back to you as they have evidence the package was delivered and signed for.

Just got approved from goat to be a seller.

Posted a used shoe (a common Alphabounce, which has a few used sizes listed already).

Also posted a ds shoe in a pool of other sizes available.

GOAT said that they still have to review all of these postings before activating it.

Wth? Thought we can just post then they review the shoe when they receive it.

Just got approved from goat to be a seller.

Posted a used shoe (a common Alphabounce, which has a few used sizes listed already).

Also posted a ds shoe in a pool of other sizes available.

GOAT said that they still have to review all of these postings before activating it.

Wth? Thought we can just post then they review the shoe when they receive it.

They review the listing and they review the shoes when they receive them.

They review the listing and they review the shoes when they receive them.

Word. I’m assuming the weekend thing doesn’t come into play for this either right?

I posted these on Friday and still isn’t acknowledging upon search (for the used shoe at least).

Word. I’m assuming the weekend thing doesn’t come into play for this either right?

I posted these on Friday and still isn’t acknowledging upon search (for the used shoe at least).

From my experience, some listings (usually a new or popular shoe) are approved quicker than others, even on weekends. Older shoes have been slower to be approved for me.

You can try to email them about the situation. I doubt they would credit back to you as they have evidence the package was delivered and signed for.
Uh you might be screwed. It shows as delivered and signed for in your building. So tech that not a lost package.

So what’s the story? Did your building manager actually sign for it or what? Sounds sketch

It’s a morning manager and night manger and I called while I was on vacation and notified them of the package that was inbound. After I got back I go to pick up my stuff they say it’s still there because obviously I didn’t sign for the release and they come back a few seconds later saying that it’s not in the storage closet. Sucks because usually when a package is delivered I pick it up after work but I was gone for a whole week. It is what it is they’ll have to reimburse me for this incident it’s just a pain because I know they’ll drag out paying me.

So it was delivered and signed for but whoever was in charge at your building mishandled it? UPS or whoever goat uses for their insurance would deny that claim

UPS denies claims that are delivered if the customer says they didn’t receive it even if it isn’t signed for

Whoever was the one who signed for the package is liable.

Not sure if you spoke to goat and they said they’ll reimburse you but I doubt they will if they do.. I’d be shocked

It’s a morning manager and night manger and I called while I was on vacation and notified them of the package that was inbound. After I got back I go to pick up my stuff they say it’s still there because obviously I didn’t sign for the release and they come back a few seconds later saying that it’s not in the storage closet. Sucks because usually when a package is delivered I pick it up after work but I was gone for a whole week. It is what it is they’ll have to reimburse me for this incident it’s just a pain because I know they’ll drag out paying me.

Check the tracking to see who signed for it, then go after that person.

Thanks for the responses so far. Goat newbie here; they finally accepted my listings.

One of my pairs I'm thinking of selling (DS) has a minor dent on a corner, but it's not considered to be "crushed," "torn," or "ripped"

Can this pass as an undamaged box?

Attachments

• IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the responses so far. Goat newbie here; they finally accepted my listings.

I have a black Nikelab box that has a minor dent on a corner, but it's not considered to be "crushed," "torn," or "ripped"

Can this pass as an undamaged box?

You’ll be good

Back
Top Bottom