Goin to santa barbara

Recommend me some activities/shopping spots/dining/etc. Im gunna be near UCSB with a few friends

i only go there on Halloween but the last time i was there i saw a lot of people eating clam chowder in one of em sourdough bowl at the pier.

when does ucsb have spring break? you should go then so you can see a lot of flashing everywhere. Go to the beach right next to UCSB and that palm park isnice as well

There is a new sneaker boutique called CRSVR on state, check out Sterns wharf off state and cabrillo, ross on La cumbre, goleta beach---bonfires,
other than that, not much here and I go here...its pretty boring actually, no real spots

There's pretty much nothing...

Check out Freebirds and Steak & Hoagie in Isla Vista.

super cucas in isla vista got some bomb chicken breakfast burritos, hands down.. santa barbara got $**@!

sorry if thread is dead.

la supa rica is whack. especially if youre coming from socal, then you should know what real mexican food is. this place is a rip for whatever food.

anyways, not much to do. just the regular college life with parties and some food joints that tastes better when youre buzzing from the party.

Back
Top Bottom