Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

They're wings. nt'ers always gotta take it to the extreme with their comments.

How do you know? They're actual food has been proven to be some meat mush of random animals. Nothing about a taco bell screams wings. Processed like wild. Science is different. Like I said, if you eat this, you eat feces. Choice is yours.

Know what? They're chicken wings and multiple people in the food thread have already had them.

mqdefault.jpg

If you eat this stuff, something is wrong with you. You're on the same class as people who eat feces
You know, I was alerted by your post on the way to TB while driving my car, listening to a lil’ music. I came up on a red light and grabbed my phone and read your post real fast. I immediately made a U-turn and drove home. I said to myself:“I refuse to be in the same class as people who eat poop.” Never eating at TB ever again.

Can't believe those wings sold out that fast. I was going to try them a few days ago, but my local joint ran out quickly. I guess people were buying 2-3 boxes at a time.

Can't believe those wings sold out that fast. I was going to try them a few days ago, but my local joint ran out quickly. I guess people were buying 2-3 boxes at a time.
Ha! Taco Bell had a brick of wings buried in the back yard in case of a drought.

how good are the wings and not on a taco bell scale but a wing scale?

I understand trying them out for ****s and giggles but who’s running them back?

Back
Top Bottom