Goin to Taco Bell. Whats your order?

Their breakfast is underrated. Breakfast crunchwraps and the cinnabun bites filled with frosting are good AF.

if we're talking taco bell all time menu....
2x beefy crunch burritos
1x volcano burrito
2x beef quesalupa
1x mexican pizza

I don’t eat there often but Doritos (nacho cheese flavored) los taco supreme & cheesy gordita crunch are my go to orders :smokin

im good with the 5 dollar box as long as it has the chalupa which is my favorite thing on their menu... cant go wrong with this combo and it comes with the cinnamon twists too
1641782249759.png

Grabbed one of these yesterday and everything in it was awful.

Gimme a muh****in uhhh....

Crunchwrap combo w/ a Baja Blast Zero
Doritos locos taco
Cheese bean and rice burrito
Hot/Diablo sauce

Messing around with this thread, I had Taco Bell Saturday. It was…..Taco Bell. I had the beefy melt burrito or w/e its called, and the cheesy chipotle chalupa(lol I said gorgita). I swear Taco Bell has been using the same “special sauce”, if you will, for 30 damn years and have just been calling different names on different item. I know this is the same sauce from the cheeseburger burrito back in the 90s. I used to LOVE that thing. :smh:

Last edited:
Nowadays I my order is as follows:
Crunchwrap
Chicken Quesadilla
Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Extra fire sauce

I used to get the chicken grilled stuft burrito before they got rid of it, so I swapped out for the cheesy gordita crunch.

i never had baja blast but yall make it seem like its the truth... im usually a diet soda drinker with my fast food but i might make the exception just to see if it lives up to the hype lol

Back
Top Bottom