Going in Raw?

You bout to listen to these gump %+% _'s and find yourself ++##*# up in the game. Watch.

Are you slow or something? If you're even considering this, I'm looking forward to your "She's pregnant and its mine" thread.

Man don't do it. It's a bad idea if: A) You haven't known her very long B) You don't know her well C) Your age ( I don't know how old you are) D) Her sexual history E) Your trust level in her F) If you are ready for kids emotionally and financially. I just think this is a bad idea. A wise man once said "Never trust a big butt and a smile". Good day....

Man don't do it. It's a bad idea if: A) You haven't known her very long B) You don't know her well C) Your age ( I don't know how old you are) D) Her sexual history E) Your trust level in her F) If you are ready for kids emotionally and financially. I just think this is a bad idea. A wise man once said "Never trust a big butt and a smile". Good day....

pics of this girl???????? yeah man no goin raw unless she's wifey and is on the pill (and i'd still pull out despite this). Girls are cheaters too man so even if she dsnt get pregnant, you dnt want to be walking around having to scratch ya goods every 5 secs.

She refuses to go on birth control and is asking you for it raw.

I can't wait to see what this piece of work looks like....

It's a trap...
grin.gif

I don't regret my son, but i wish i had been wiser when dealing with my girl.

Long story short, if you can't deal with the consequences, don't risk it.

Feels good til your sweating bullets hoping that pregnancy test doesn't come back with a +

Originally Posted by magneto621

new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill

She been tryin to convince me, talking about the pull out method
laugh.gif

it has to be BC pills, but she refuses to go on them
No

The only women in this world who want it raw, either want to get pregnant by you or they have an STD to share with you.

Plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Kim1

So she is a new chick and she is already begging for it raw? Something aint right
I have to agree.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Do it anyways, you know you want to.[/color]

There isn't a big problem going in raw if you're doing it right.
One of my last ex's taught me something that'll work 99.99% of the time.

---READ THIS!---

Girls can only get pregnant one day out of each cycle (1/month)
Sperm can stay in a woman's vagina for 5 days, so it's actually only 5days out the month.
Those 5 days are the one day she Ovulates and the 4 days before.

You should find out her ovulating days and set up a scheduale when you can go in raw.
Me and my last ex ex ex used to do that and I never used a condom since

The rest of the month beside those 5days are used for practice pulling out.
and when she wasn't ovulating i wouldn't even pull out sometimes
and NEVER did she get pregnant.
Hope you read this.

Back
Top Bottom