Going in Raw?

Originally Posted by magneto621

Been using condoms for the longest and never had raw sex, but this new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill, I told her nah chill.

She been tryin to convince me, talking about the pull out method
laugh.gif

What would you do? whats the safest method for going in raw? it has to be BC pills, but she refuses to go on them
she knows what's up

condoms are butt cheeks

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

but this new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill

roll.gif

but on a serious note.. dont do it.. not only will she end up pregnant but u will be addicted to goin in raw then next thing u know you'll be on child support by 5 different women

Originally Posted by luxurious24

yo, first make sure she's clean, get all the test results back, make sure she's a girl you see yourself having a kid with, if she isnt dont do it, not worth it.

raw-2.gif
>>
TROJAN%20MAGNUM%20WARM%20SENSATIONS.jpg

always.

specialized-bike-pump.jpg

the last one isn't worth it.

Spoiler [+]
pics of this broad
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yo i dont care what anyone says. the pull out method works. Ive had sex without a condom thousands of times and i only have two kids, those are some pretty good odds. plus im dominican so my semen is potent so i blame that over the pull out.

I've only gone raw one time. The sex is definitely better but it's not worth the hassle.
The next week I went to the school clinic to get checked and I was clean but the checking process.
tired.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
The pain is insane. Never again. 

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

She's probably already pregnant. Maury Show if you hit it raw.

This is what I'm thinking.
laugh.gif
She probably doesn't know or like who the baby daddy is so she's trying to play it off as his baby.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
n1rb wrote:

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

but this new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill

roll.gif

but on a serious note.. dont do it.. not only will she end up pregnant but u will be addicted to goin in raw then next thing u know you'll be on child support by 5 different women

HAhahahah that alston gets me everytime. saw that happen i think. hahahahaha..  Dont do it!!

laugh.gif
OP is serious pondering going raw on a female that asked for it. Guess what, you're not the first and won't be the last.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom