Going in Raw?

Going raw is overrated b, especially if it's not wifey on the pill. You just wanna let it go in the moment, not stop and think about it.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Seriously, this ain't some %**! I'd ask NT about and I ask NT everything. Like, I'm all for peer pressure and following the crowd, but I just can't see me explaining to God, pops, or myself that I got herpes and a love child cuz I asked a message board about some %**! I shoulda read in 7th grade. just not really my steez.. but do you OP..

Same thing I was thinking after you catch herpes these will be the same people on your facebook telling everyone
laugh.gif

You already know its a trap as soon as she sees that certain expression on your face that your gonna pull out shes gonna use her legs and clinch them around you making it impossible to escape in time then your screwed big time

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

You already know its a trap as soon as she sees that certain expression on your face that your gonna pull out shes gonna use her legs and clinch them around you making it impossible to escape in time then your screwed big time

LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont do it brother!!!!! Listen to everybody when they say once you go raw, you'll never use a condom again... And you don't want any mistakes, trust me

Even though i've raw dogged half of the broads i've smashed and been lucky (no std's, no kids) I would NOT suggest it at all.  I think i'ma go grey 10 yrs earlier just because of all the stress i've dealt with after I went raw. 

Get some ultra-thins and call it a day.

And like somebody else said once you go raw, its hard as a mutha goin back.  Its like going from a Benz to a Focus.

Originally Posted by manny1

Jking0821 wrote:
Don't do it.

You will never want to have protected sex again. Once you go raw doing it with condoms is terrible.

Also begging for it raw? where they do that at? Its a huge blue TARP if you ask me
strap up OP if you haven't ever done it raw don't start.

I agree. My thing is sex is GREAT with a rubber, no need to swim without my goggles, I may never use them again if i do
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

First time I ever went in raw I was like :

34rafpe.gif

My-T.
laugh.gif
Raw is the best no doubt
only do it if you're in a committed relationship(Highschool sweetheart would be the best example) and you really trust your partner
because aids,herpes,genitial warts, still EXIST

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Steve212

IMPORTKING wrote:

she cant get pregnant if shes on top...........

This.

Gravity is a serious business.

1ifrrb.jpg

the vagina is just a big %*! swimming pool for sperm... gravity does nothing.
roll.gif

5 years and 4 kids later.... PLEASE don't do it, its simply not worth it....

I don't even wanna reveal the situation I'm in today, but suffice it to say to have as many kids as I do its awful quiet around my way
frown.gif
NOT worth the little 30 seconds or whatever or however long u stay in the guts changing a diaper and making a bottle in the middle of the night after you've been at the bar or whatever is gonna last longer than smashin it raw and blastin off in or out.... I IMPLORE you to protect yourself sir....

tired.gif

dudes get it together

learn your stroke and have the will power to pull out

or tell your main to get on BC

Originally Posted by magneto621

Been using condoms for the longest and never had raw sex, but this new girl I started dating recently is begging for it raw..since she isnt on the pill, I told her nah chill.

She been tryin to convince me, talking about the pull out method
laugh.gif

What would you do? whats the safest method for going in raw? it has to be BC pills, but she refuses to go on them

roll.gif
this can't be a real dilemma

I kinda went raw on some spanish broad i knew for about 20 mins yesterday morning in the jacuzzi shorty was wasted i was sober and she was giving me a lap dance and pulls my johnson out and just puts it in... I didnt know wether to
eek.gif
or
smh.gif
or :< i was just stuned at what was happening ... Im kinda scared for my soldier i only condone rawness with girlfriends
laugh.gif

Pics of course cause NT requires those type of things cut off the face to protect the innocent
laugh.gif

s1251d.jpg

Originally Posted by Agent0024

5 years and 4 kids later.... PLEASE don't do it, its simply not worth it....

I don't even wanna reveal the situation I'm in today, but suffice it to say to have as many kids as I do its awful quiet around my way
frown.gif
NOT worth the little 30 seconds or whatever or however long u stay in the guts changing a diaper and making a bottle in the middle of the night after you've been at the bar or whatever is gonna last longer than smashin it raw and blastin off in or out.... I IMPLORE you to protect yourself sir....

tired.gif
qft

Back
Top Bottom