Going in Raw?

I'ma say this one time, and one time only.

Unless the girl you goin up in is the undeniable, certified, current or future mother of your children, and/or your future wife, or life partner...DON'T *!*+@%* DO IT.

Why would you trust a chick who wants it raw and isn't on BC? if that's what she wants but she doesn't think to protect herself from pregnancy I'd be very skeptical.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wow, almost 2 pages full and no 1 asked for pics?

Slipping NT'ers
damn...... you right!

Pics! 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by magneto621

it has to be BC pills, but she refuses to go on them
NUVA RING. No pills involved. 

PS. "Pull out method" is used between prescriptions.
wink.gif
The ring is still effective and she cant get pregnant during the week she doesn't have the ring so you can still go raw. 

So she is a new chick and she is already begging for it raw? Something aint right

I have been married for several years, have 2 kids already and still dont go raw because I dont want 3 kids.  The two kids miracled into this world when we were "trying".  Both were lead-off homers.  My wife and I are fertile, so we dont risk it. 

I am getting a vasectomy soon though - nothing like the feeling.

Dont do it unless you are ready for what may happen.  Haven't you seen the commercial with Palin's daughter?

the only reason women will ever want it "raw" is because they want to get pregnant. bar none, end of discussion.

to think anything else, like "oh but it feels better for them, too" is just being stupid.

so ask yourself, do you want to be a daddy?

Been using the pull out method with my girl for a year and a half. No kids yet. Still wouldn't reccomend it though because everytime she's late its #++%%%* scary
laugh.gif

I suggest you make her get tested before you do that *%%#... And remember this... Once you go raw... It's haaaard to go back...

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Been using the pull out method with my girl for a year and a half. No kids yet. Still wouldn't reccomend it though because everytime she's late its #++%%%* scary
laugh.gif
I wouldnt be able to do it. Id %!%% around and forget. Thats why im glad shorty on bc. Raw all day with little worry. But when she late it do be a little scary cuz even with bc there's a chance but a very little one.

roll.gif

Pull, spray, pray.

I don't use condoms n more with chicks that I know are clean, mentally stable, and that has something to bring to the table in the evnt that I don't pull quickly.

Just do it playboy.

Best I ever had
pimp.gif
I will warn you though, once you start raw doggin it, it's hard to go back to condoms.

Back
Top Bottom