Going on a cruise in two week....What should I expect?

You will put Gluttony to shame and your turds will be sizes you never would have mentioned. oh yea Weed is WAY more liberal overseas.... enjoy

You will put Gluttony to shame and your turds will be sizes you never would have mentioned. oh yea Weed is WAY more liberal overseas.... enjoy

I've been on my fair share of cruises and I think the best part is without a doubt chilling on the upper deck. Yes, gambling is great and the food is delicious, but when you're out on hat upper deck just relaxing, not worrying about a damn thing in the world, that is the life.

Don't get suckered into every single activity offered. You just don't have the time for all of it. When you dock, explore the island and get a few trinkets, but don't waste all of your money. They will hassle you to death around those ports.

At the same time, don't be frugal. You're there to have a good time and live a little, but don't spend everything because you'll definitely regret it. Cruises are great, inexpensive getaways, but a plan goes a long way.

One last thing. Romance stays on the boat. Don't get attached to some stranger.

Have a great time.
smile.gif

I've been on my fair share of cruises and I think the best part is without a doubt chilling on the upper deck. Yes, gambling is great and the food is delicious, but when you're out on hat upper deck just relaxing, not worrying about a damn thing in the world, that is the life.

Don't get suckered into every single activity offered. You just don't have the time for all of it. When you dock, explore the island and get a few trinkets, but don't waste all of your money. They will hassle you to death around those ports.

At the same time, don't be frugal. You're there to have a good time and live a little, but don't spend everything because you'll definitely regret it. Cruises are great, inexpensive getaways, but a plan goes a long way.

One last thing. Romance stays on the boat. Don't get attached to some stranger.

Have a great time.
smile.gif

Cruises are a great time.

Food all the time.
Babes everywhere.
Can get trashed and not have to worry about how to get home.

Food all the time.
Babes everywhere.

Food all the time.
Babes everywhere.

Food all the time.
Babes everywhere.

Been to the ensenada as well. Ensenada and Catalina isn't all that great but the "cruise experience" was definitely
pimp.gif
. Food was great, drank alot, and topless deck
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Been to the ensenada as well. Ensenada and Catalina isn't all that great but the "cruise experience" was definitely
pimp.gif
. Food was great, drank alot, and topless deck
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Took the 3 day on the same ship in April, cool experience, we disembarked Ensenada the day before they had the earthquake. I od'd on the shrimp cocktail during the formal dinners. I didn't bring any liquor but I'm definately going to bring something next trip. I went with family but next time its gonna be all friends. have fun!

Took the 3 day on the same ship in April, cool experience, we disembarked Ensenada the day before they had the earthquake. I od'd on the shrimp cocktail during the formal dinners. I didn't bring any liquor but I'm definately going to bring something next trip. I went with family but next time its gonna be all friends. have fun!

Back
Top Bottom