Going out with your boss and co workers? billing time?

Workplace Snitching: Are you above it? vol. Professional NTers

grin.gif

Yes a normal workday is till 5.

But I was leaning towards No the whole time, I didnt even think about entering it as time until this girl this morning mentioned it to me

But it is greedy, so no. I just wasn't sure how this corporate thing works. thanks.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by manny1

you want to get paid for getting taken out to a show and dinner? i wouldnt do it. let your co-workers ask for the billable time while there doing that you go to your boss and thanks him for the show and dinner.

THIS is a good look.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by manny1

you want to get paid for getting taken out to a show and dinner? i wouldnt do it. let your co-workers ask for the billable time while there doing that you go to your boss and thanks him for the show and dinner.

THIS is a good look.

roll.gif

yeah. At my job I won an hour off from work tomorrow. I was mad shook to ask if it was paid or unpaid. so happy it was paid.

yeah. At my job I won an hour off from work tomorrow. I was mad shook to ask if it was paid or unpaid. so happy it was paid.

Billable? In accounting that'd go to the client billing, not sure I'd do that. Not to say I've been 100% accurate in the past...

I'd definitely charge it, I'm not taking PTO for it, but I'd be hitting a general admin code or something.

Recording time in accounting is one of the worst things ever

Billable? In accounting that'd go to the client billing, not sure I'd do that. Not to say I've been 100% accurate in the past...

I'd definitely charge it, I'm not taking PTO for it, but I'd be hitting a general admin code or something.

Recording time in accounting is one of the worst things ever

Back
Top Bottom