Going out with your boss and co workers? billing time?

In what universe does would one even THINK that counts as billable time.  Just because youre with your boss and coworkers doesnt mean you should be getting paid. 
laugh.gif

If you invited your friends over for a party and the boss shows up, you gonna bill that as well? 

In what universe does would one even THINK that counts as billable time.  Just because youre with your boss and coworkers doesnt mean you should be getting paid. 
laugh.gif

If you invited your friends over for a party and the boss shows up, you gonna bill that as well? 

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by manny1

you want to get paid for getting taken out to a show and dinner? i wouldnt do it. let your co-workers ask for the billable time while there doing that you go to your boss and thanks him for the show and dinner.
THIS is a good look.
This. The man took y'all out and paid for everything!? Your co-workers are some greedy mofos.. Do what manny1 said and thank the man for the great evening and let your co-workers do them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by manny1

you want to get paid for getting taken out to a show and dinner? i wouldnt do it. let your co-workers ask for the billable time while there doing that you go to your boss and thanks him for the show and dinner.
THIS is a good look.
This. The man took y'all out and paid for everything!? Your co-workers are some greedy mofos.. Do what manny1 said and thank the man for the great evening and let your co-workers do them
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
dudes out here scraping for job left and right and you not only have a job but your ungrateful #*%+@ !#% is trying to milk more money out of your boss after he treated you and your greedy !!*%#$ up co workers to a nice show and dinner? you $%*#+*+ serious right now man?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
dudes out here scraping for job left and right and you not only have a job but your ungrateful #*%+@ !#% is trying to milk more money out of your boss after he treated you and your greedy !!*%#$ up co workers to a nice show and dinner? you $%*#+*+ serious right now man?
indifferent.gif

If I was the boss and you hooligans did that to me, I'd take those "billable" hours out of your final paycheck. 
smokin.gif

If I was the boss and you hooligans did that to me, I'd take those "billable" hours out of your final paycheck. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom