Going to a concert.....by yourself?

ive been to a bunch by myself or i end up by myself. i hate going with friends and they dont want to get to the front.

Thanks for this OP. When Toro was in NYC last time I didn't go cause I didn't want to go by myself cause none of my friends are into his music.

Next time he comes I'm just gonna go by myself.

Went to see Hov by myself back in 09, had a great time. The crowd was live and I had a great time vibing with the people around me. An I'll be seeing him again next Thursday at the Verizon Center...solo.

Went to the Kendrick concert by myself when he came to my school
Had a general admission ticket so I was in the pit and was able to be right in front by the barricade
Had a blast didnt even matter I was alone wouldn't have even payed attention to my friends if they were there
Kendrick is a great performer live btw :smokin

Went to a couple rap shows, Include Wu by myself when I lived in Vermont... I literly had no friends who liked rap:rolleyes

Of all the things to do solo, this is the easiest just cause I don't think people really notice when others are alone. Everyone is focused on the act. But I have done a decent amount of stuff alone from eating, movies, concert, shopping but I live in SF which makes it easier. I have gone to a japanese restaurant dolo and sat at the bar. Just fiddled with my phone the whole time when I was there and it seemed easy enough. The only thing that I think I could ever do (which I am too old for now) is going to a club solo. Everything else is totally fine.

Toro show sounds awesome! I went to a Curren$y show by myself, it was a fun time.

Yeezus with friends though > *

I'm going to sound like a loner but all of the concerts I've gone to, 3 Kanye shows and 1 cudi show, I went solo dolo...and I had a blast at all of them

Went to see the Basedgod by myself last year and I had a blast. Probably had more fun by myself had a gone with someone else.

Most Hip Hop Shows I go to always end up in some sort of fisticuffs.. Sooooo I will be rolling with my squadron most of the time.

Went solo to the Yeezus show in Atl, no complaints. Clique up with whoever's around if anything and you're good.

Had a terrible experience only did it once. I'm not the social type to start conversations with random people which I feel is essential to having the best time. I enjoyed the music but I just enjoy experiencing it with a friend much more. Plus the ride to and from is pretty lonely. I really wanted to see the artist though, glad I went.

Last edited:
I cant go anywhere by myself. Its too lonely for me gotta have someone to talk to or walk with. People will judge you too lol.

Learn to like yourself my dude and who cares about judgement. If you live your life and make decisions/actions based on what others will think of you.....that'd be a terrible way to live.

Went To A Wiz/Big Sean Show out in Myrtle Beach a few years back solo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there are some concerts that i would want to go to but would have no one to go with me because my friends don't like the same music as me 
ohwell.gif

Well I'm going to see J tomorrow at the United Center with my girl.[emoji]128548[/emoji]we're not on the best terms. Wish I was going with the gang.[emoji]128130[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I cant go anywhere by myself. Its too lonely for me gotta have someone to talk to or walk with. People will judge you too lol.

Learn to like yourself my dude and who cares about judgement. If you live your life and make decisions/actions based on what others will think of you.....that'd be a terrible way to live.

Yeah that's one of the saddest things I've ever read. At least he/she is honest.

went to 2 yeezus concerts with my ex

talked to a bunch of ppl that went alone i never went alone but i wouldnt say its weird just dont be socially awkward

Last edited:
Been to some concerts solo. Had fun. I mean it comes down to: once in a lifetime opportunity to see an artist you've always wanted to see VS. being insecure about going by yourself.

Just go.

Hell, I'm married and I'm thinking about going to a concert solo in 2 weeks.

I have never been to a concert with other people. Its one of the last environments I would want people around me, especially if its for an artist I really like. I would never ever go see Jay Z with someone, I'm like 98% sure they would ruin it for me.

Going to concerts alone >>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom