Going to Atlanta on the 28th...what to do?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

whats up with all the atlanta hate??

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping
wish/walters/atlantic station/lenox/lil 5 in general

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in general
the aquarium/coke world
2yns9yh.jpg

I went to Atlanta around November, only stayed a night and we went to central station? I think it was, had a damn good time, something sort of like what we have going on in Memphis

I went to Atlanta around November, only stayed a night and we went to central station? I think it was, had a damn good time, something sort of like what we have going on in Memphis

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Went down to ATL in September and I loved it. Definitely hit up Marlow's on Sunday morning. Was actually with dr0 when I went and the place is
pimp.gif
first time i seen you post ... **hi-five**

Went down to ATL in September and I loved it. Definitely hit up Marlow's on Sunday morning. Was actually with dr0 when I went and the place is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

pimp.gif

I've been posting more recently lol. But yeah lil 5 goes hard too.... if you haven't been to wet Willie's, go.

Originally Posted by young dr0

pimp.gif

I've been posting more recently lol. But yeah lil 5 goes hard too.... if you haven't been to wet Willie's, go.

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in general
the aquarium/coke world
I live in NYC but stayed in Atlanta for 4.5 years. I'm sorry but Atlanta sucks period. And seriously? Varsity??? Vortex >>> that.

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in general
the aquarium/coke world
I live in NYC but stayed in Atlanta for 4.5 years. I'm sorry but Atlanta sucks period. And seriously? Varsity??? Vortex >>> that.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Most people that like coming to Atlanta do so because of their friends and family there... or classmates... not cause there is any "scene"

this...i love going to visit for homecoming and !@+# but i would never live in Atlanta...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Most people that like coming to Atlanta do so because of their friends and family there... or classmates... not cause there is any "scene"

this...i love going to visit for homecoming and !@+# but i would never live in Atlanta...

laugh.gif
 @ you homophobic dudes warning OP not to go to Lenox, acting like the gay dudes rush up on you or something. It's not that serious.

OP Lenox Mall is definitely a spot you should check out. If your into kicks, Walters is a must.

If you're in the downtown area try to visit the Georgia Aquarium.

if you hit up walters make sure you hit up georgia state university for lunch and enjoy the eye candy
pimp.gif

Being a GSU alum I can vouch for this.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you homophobic dudes warning OP not to go to Lenox, acting like the gay dudes rush up on you or something. It's not that serious.

OP Lenox Mall is definitely a spot you should check out. If your into kicks, Walters is a must.

If you're in the downtown area try to visit the Georgia Aquarium.

if you hit up walters make sure you hit up georgia state university for lunch and enjoy the eye candy
pimp.gif

Being a GSU alum I can vouch for this.
pimp.gif

if any of yall have been to hawks games...do yall think I'd be able to kop tix the evening of?
they never seem sold out when they are televised...

if any of yall have been to hawks games...do yall think I'd be able to kop tix the evening of?
they never seem sold out when they are televised...

Originally Posted by got shoes

ATL>>>whereever you live

shopping

food
varsity/lil 5 pizza

clubs
magic city/strokers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif