Going to DC in 2 weeks...

Just wanted to know what places to check out? Sight seeing, landmarks, sneaker shops, food etc. Any suggestions.

If you're talking tourist stuff... Do a city tour first thing and just pick what you wanna check out after- best way to do it. I did a segway tour when I first moved here, you look like a tool but them ***** is fun.

Just wanted to know what places to check out? Sight seeing, landmarks, sneaker shops, food etc. Any suggestions.
Try to get a motel in South East DC (Anacostia etc), or if you want something a bit more high end but affordable check out anything in PG county. Takoma Park is good, they have a great spanish influence over there and you get a lot of cheap eats.

Which part of the city is your hotel located? NW, SW, SE, NE? There is a lot to see if you are in town for a few days and the weather is nice.....and there is a lot of free things to do in the city.

You can definitely spend a day checking out all the monuments/memorials (Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, MLK, Capitol Hill, etc.).

-Check out a Nationals/Orioles game if they are playing and you are a baseball fan
-Holocaust museum
-The National Archives
-Air and Space Museum
-Newseum
-Smithsonian Museums
-Visit Georgetown and check out the Waterfront and do a little shopping
-There are shows playing at the Kennedy Center
-The Verizon Center has shows/events as well
-Cirque De Solei is at the National Harbor which is close to DC
-The Zoo in the city is nice too
-The ********/Ravens might be playing as well

If you let me know more of your interest/location that can help.

There are a ton of great restaruants and places for night life, all depends what your scene is.

Niketown in Georgetown is still not open yet. There's two HOH in MD, one in PG Plaza minutes from DC and one about 40 min west.

All I know is me & my girl drove there on some spur of the moment **** to go to the museums.... ***** I felt like I was in China... I was in traffic for hours... & green lights were signals for ****** to stay still cause it wasn't meant for cars to move. Left turns were forbidden on 90% of the street like the Masons created the roads on some Stevie Wonder  superstitious ****. I'm looking out my window and I swear I saw about 25 & a half ****** that I thought was Wale. Dopes & Dreads... Dopes & Dreads... We finally found parking... I hopped out the whip feeling triumphant & I swear I almost got hit by at least 30 cars. Can't tell you where I was. I guess I was downtown. That **** was stressful bruh. Me & my girl went home & had angry sex.

All I know is me & my girl drove there on some spur of the moment **** to go to the museums.... ***** I felt like I was in China... I was in traffic for hours... & green lights were signals for ****** to stay still cause it wasn't meant for cars to move. Left turns were forbidden on 90% of the street like the Masons created the roads on some Stevie Wonder  superstitious ****. I'm looking out my window and I swear I saw about 25 & a half ****** that I thought was Wale. Dopes & Dreads... Dopes & Dreads... We finally found parking... I hopped out the whip feeling triumphant & I swear I almost got hit by at least 30 cars. Can't tell you where I was. I guess I was downtown. That **** was stressful bruh. Me & my girl went home & had angry sex.

LOL seriously those Jeremy Lin streets (can't go left) can cause fights in the damn car. Haha anyone know if Wale drives a Porsche? Ahaha I think I saw the real wale not a look alike a Georgetown. I'm staying in bathesda MD does anyone know what the sales tax here is? Is it the same as DC? (I think it was 10%)

Back
Top Bottom