Going To New York

If yall really down for that airbnb life, i've got a coworker in Brooklyn who does airbnb. She's good people's and their spot is pretty cool

^ You stay at people's houses for a lot cheaper than hotels. My coworker has a spare room and it's pretty nice. I think they charge about 60 to 70 per night.

^ You stay at people's houses for a lot cheaper than hotels. My coworker has a spare room and it's pretty nice. I think they charge about 60 to 70 per night.

I know that, I have a spot but what is your peps spot. So i can look her up for next week.

Just walk around Times Square, W34th street, SOHO and eat them nasty *** hotdog cart hotdogs like any other tourist :tongue:

Just walk around Times Square, W34th street, SOHO and eat them nasty *** hotdog cart hotdogs like any other tourist
tongue.gif
Chicken or Beef kabob with hot sauce though .... 
nthat.gif

Dunkin donuts... Go there everyday...for me...eff the west coast and eff Krispy Kreme

ayye look up some hotels that are in the price range, let me know what you see and ill tell you where to stay....ill also tell you where to eat depending on what you like and where you are staying...

places to obviously check out are central park (i'd suggest just roaming around there and getting lost and just enjoying it)

Back
Top Bottom