GOING TO SIX FLAGS BUT DONT LIKE HEIGHTS

I love roller coasters.
Oh and if you close your eyes then it pretty much ruins all the fun

Roller coasters aren't my thing, heard about people's buckles going loose, or losing their hands on them things way too many times
smh.gif

he's gonna wait on line for the nitro for an hour, pumped like "yeah let's do this" and then chicken out when its his turn.
laugh.gif
my friendactually did that btw

so...have fun on the teacups & merri-go-round
laugh.gif

ROller coaster are the best.

King da ka- tallest fastest rollercoaster is crazy.

and el toro. you gotta get on el toro in NJ.

El toro:

I HATE heights... the first time I went on a Ferris Wheel I was flippin out
roll.gif
Had my eyes closed half the time

Went to Disney World not long after that and went on most of the rides just fine... still couldn't do tower of Terror
roll.gif

It took about 6 times before I could put my hands up on Splash Mountain

Went to Michigan Adventures for you michigan heads for the first time last summer... Thunderhawk isn't even that big of a coaster and I had my eyes closedTHE whole way... the gf made me do it twice
smh.gif

And Shivering Timbers... hated it
roll.gif

What got me the first time I got on Goliath was the long *!% ride on the way up, it's so high up and you're going up so slow.

laugh.gif

I'm afraid of falling from heights but not rides. From what I've seen from girls, you'll get a headache for sure and the jitters

I suggest Universal if you're really that shook of rollercoasters. I love rollercoasters only one I can't rideanymore is Drop Zone at Great America
roll.gif

I rode this ride 13 times in a row when I was a kid and it first opened. But you couldn't pay me to ride it today. I lose feeling in my toes and fingersjust looking at it
laugh.gif

damn man X2 was the sheeeeyaaatch !!
pimp.gif
its best if you at night when is raining
devil.gif
and at night the music playing while riding thing had me shooked
pimp.gif

No point of going really if you're afraid of heights and arn't willing to go on the rides...Goliath is some scary *%@.

I'm terrified of heights. I try closing my eyes or concentrating on one thing until Im at the top. The going up part is the hardest for me. Going down isfun as hell.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I suggest Universal if you're really that shook of rollercoasters. I love rollercoasters only one I can't ride anymore is Drop Zone at Great America
roll.gif

I rode this ride 13 times in a row when I was a kid and it first opened. But you couldn't pay me to ride it today. I lose feeling in my toes and fingers just looking at it
laugh.gif
I got on Drop Zone like 4 times in a row because nobody was in line for it.� This was like 4-5 summers ago.�� I wouldnt of done it if it wasnt formy friends talkin smack..
laugh.gif

You just gotta go out on a limb man..I had the same problem as a teenager. First thing I did to prepare was get on tower of terror in FL. I also got on akiddie roller coaster back home in Santas village.

Eventually I could ride any roller coaster anywhere.

Just try it and have fun!

Ferris wheels are the worst because you spend so much time at the top.

Looking at those youtubes I could handle El Toro no prob (although the getting to the top would be the big issue), but there's not enough money in thisworld that could get me to ride any of those Kingdom Ka-type rides, I don't care how fast they go up and back down.

Cragmatic: You gotta ride tower of terror if you haven't already. I'm probably as scared of heights as you but it's a blast. The anticipation ismuch worse than the actual ride. But word it took me like 8 rides on splash mountain to finally put my hands up too
laugh.gif

I used to have no problem with roller coasters, but then I started having heart problems and I'm sort of scared to ride any intense ones. I mean, itshouldn't be an issue, but the thought is always in the back of my head.

Back
Top Bottom