GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Ok, its simple. I will be heading to vegas with my girl and it will be my first time going. I want to know a good place to go eat with her newly wed friends that is nice and clean, but rather affordable.

I also want to know some "sleeper spots" in Vegas to visit, clothing stores, Sneaker stores, skate spots etc. we will be there for 5 days and we would also like to travel outside of our trip to view

natural spots to get my scenery fix. We will be staying at the MGM grand which got me excited from the start because of its history. Help a half Brotha out and send me on the right path to enjoy 

our stay in vegas. Since I don't drink like some of the others attending, I will surely venture out by my lonesome to keep my sanity, so if you are in the Las Vegas area lets do it up! 

Thanks in advance!

H01y 
pimp.gif

Ok, its simple. I will be heading to vegas with my girl and it will be my first time going. I want to know a good place to go eat with her newly wed friends that is nice and clean, but rather affordable.

I also want to know some "sleeper spots" in Vegas to visit, clothing stores, Sneaker stores, skate spots etc. we will be there for 5 days and we would also like to travel outside of our trip to view

natural spots to get my scenery fix. We will be staying at the MGM grand which got me excited from the start because of its history. Help a half Brotha out and send me on the right path to enjoy 

our stay in vegas. Since I don't drink like some of the others attending, I will surely venture out by my lonesome to keep my sanity, so if you are in the Las Vegas area lets do it up! 

Thanks in advance!

H01y 
pimp.gif

Just make sure you are drunk the whole time...
Call up some of the boys to "randomly" meet up with you while you are there
"accidentally" get lost and found by said boys

Have a jolly friend.

Remember that the McD's at Luxor isn't 24 hours. FML.
Also, don't get drunk to the point where you are sprinting thru the pit while gambling (happened to my boy and he got gang tackled with quickness).

Just make sure you are drunk the whole time...
Call up some of the boys to "randomly" meet up with you while you are there
"accidentally" get lost and found by said boys

Have a jolly friend.

Remember that the McD's at Luxor isn't 24 hours. FML.
Also, don't get drunk to the point where you are sprinting thru the pit while gambling (happened to my boy and he got gang tackled with quickness).

Damn homie, looks like u will be having the worst time ever in Vegas...

I kid I kid. Just gamble? Spearmint Rhino?

Damn homie, looks like u will be having the worst time ever in Vegas...

I kid I kid. Just gamble? Spearmint Rhino?

If you dont drink theres 2 places in the US you shouldnt go....Vegas and WI haha

If you dont drink theres 2 places in the US you shouldnt go....Vegas and WI haha

lol, gamble lol but i know how to have a good time we might bring the girls out to the strip club with us that would be dope.

lol, gamble lol but i know how to have a good time we might bring the girls out to the strip club with us that would be dope.

first of all your already off to a bad start.... vegas for 5 days? thats 3 days to many. i guess since you dont drink it will be a little easier on your body.... but vegas gets old after 2 days. all the clubs are a pain to get into, if you wanna see a show your gonna spend 50+ per ticket. my suggestion for food hit some of the high end buffet ( red rock, wynn, bellagio) there pricier then other buffets but worth it. i would also suggest eating at 1 nice dinner del manicos in venetian is good and and N9NE steak house in the palms is good and pretty affordable. i wouldnt worry about looking to hard for food on a budget there are tons of small spots to eat at and cheap eats open 24 hours a day. as for shopping i havent searched a whole lot the times ive been there but i have gone by stussy and undefeated there right next door to each other and across the street from the hard rock. hope this helps you out a bit.

first of all your already off to a bad start.... vegas for 5 days? thats 3 days to many. i guess since you dont drink it will be a little easier on your body.... but vegas gets old after 2 days. all the clubs are a pain to get into, if you wanna see a show your gonna spend 50+ per ticket. my suggestion for food hit some of the high end buffet ( red rock, wynn, bellagio) there pricier then other buffets but worth it. i would also suggest eating at 1 nice dinner del manicos in venetian is good and and N9NE steak house in the palms is good and pretty affordable. i wouldnt worry about looking to hard for food on a budget there are tons of small spots to eat at and cheap eats open 24 hours a day. as for shopping i havent searched a whole lot the times ive been there but i have gone by stussy and undefeated there right next door to each other and across the street from the hard rock. hope this helps you out a bit.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Go to the Hofbrauhaus and drink as much beer as your body will handle. I do this every time i go to Vegas. 
 My personal record is 5 of these, plus 2/3 of a 20oz. (stick with the lager) 

3840011682_ab49c92d8e.jpg

Blog post about it from a few years ago: http://www.thewarfarecollective.com/search?q=hofbrau
damn ive still never been here.  Everytime me and my buddys head out to Vegas we say we are going to go to the hofbrauhaus, and everytime we end up getting too drunk and forget to head over there.  Next time I'm going to go while SOBER and then get drunk at the hofbrauhaus.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Go to the Hofbrauhaus and drink as much beer as your body will handle. I do this every time i go to Vegas. 
 My personal record is 5 of these, plus 2/3 of a 20oz. (stick with the lager) 

3840011682_ab49c92d8e.jpg

Blog post about it from a few years ago: http://www.thewarfarecollective.com/search?q=hofbrau
damn ive still never been here.  Everytime me and my buddys head out to Vegas we say we are going to go to the hofbrauhaus, and everytime we end up getting too drunk and forget to head over there.  Next time I'm going to go while SOBER and then get drunk at the hofbrauhaus.

Use the discount show tickets booths for shows and dinner can end up saving a good amount depending on what you decide to do. Can go out to Town Square i guess....not sure why though unless you go for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom