GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by 951guero

Il be there this weekend for the fight: anyone know where i can find a site of whos going to be in what clubs?
wantickets.com

Fri

Ditch Fridays FLO RIDA
PALMS POOL & BUNGALOWS

Sat

Q-Tip and Samantha Ronson at TAO Beach

Common Performs Live @ The Bank

Diddy w/ DJ Exodus
RAIN - PALMS

Jermaine Dupri at Tryst - WYNN

Nelly Hosts Fight Night @ HAZE

Sun

Common Performs Live @ LIQUID Pool & Lounge
Good look on Tao Beach. I'd set up a daybed there before I even know who was gonna be there. Good to know that there will be at least some hip hop

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Il be there this weekend for the fight: anyone know where i can find a site of whos going to be in what clubs?
wantickets.com

Fri

Ditch Fridays FLO RIDA
PALMS POOL & BUNGALOWS

Sat

Diddy w/ DJ Exodus
RAIN - PALMS

Sun

Good look on Tao Beach. I'd set up a daybed there before I even know who was gonna be there. Good to know that there will be at least some hip hop

How much did you pay for the day bed if you dont mind me asking. Thinking about getting one myself

wantickets.com

Fri

Ditch Fridays FLO RIDA
PALMS POOL & BUNGALOWS

Sat

Diddy w/ DJ Exodus
RAIN - PALMS

Sun

How much did you pay for the day bed if you dont mind me asking. Thinking about getting one myself

Originally Posted by mco85

wantickets.com

Fri

Ditch Fridays FLO RIDA
PALMS POOL & BUNGALOWS

Sat

Diddy w/ DJ Exodus
RAIN - PALMS

Sun

Cabana 2500
Corner Daybed 1000
Daybed or Couch 500
Of course we went with the cheapest option
laugh.gif
...it's not like we're actually stay on it. We just want a place to keep our stuff, the ability to get liquor quickly, and no line/cover.

Originally Posted by mco85

wantickets.com

Fri

Ditch Fridays FLO RIDA
PALMS POOL & BUNGALOWS

Sat

Diddy w/ DJ Exodus
RAIN - PALMS

Sun

Cabana 2500
Corner Daybed 1000
Daybed or Couch 500
Of course we went with the cheapest option
laugh.gif
...it's not like we're actually stay on it. We just want a place to keep our stuff, the ability to get liquor quickly, and no line/cover.

Just got back from Vegas. Place never gets boring for me, the club scene is just a blast. Tiesto at XS was slammed and he killed it

Ingrosso at encore beach was a blast and marquee Mondays are absolutely wild. I did not expect the place to be that slammed on a Monday night.

Hardwell killed it and after he finished his set they gave him a table right next to ours, he was a cool down to earth guy unlike a lot of the other big name guys. He was nice enough to take a picture with me and my boys/cousins, I'm in the middle in the plaid shirt btw. Another amazing Vegas trip wrapped up. Next stop edc

Just got back from Vegas. Place never gets boring for me, the club scene is just a blast. Tiesto at XS was slammed and he killed it

Ingrosso at encore beach was a blast and marquee Mondays are absolutely wild. I did not expect the place to be that slammed on a Monday night.

Hardwell killed it and after he finished his set they gave him a table right next to ours, he was a cool down to earth guy unlike a lot of the other big name guys. He was nice enough to take a picture with me and my boys/cousins, I'm in the middle in the plaid shirt btw. Another amazing Vegas trip wrapped up. Next stop edc

was just there this past weekend for friend's goin away.

lol saw tiger woods at xs for avicii on fri

bottle service at marquee sat, stupid money was spent there. kaskade was dope but the dancefloor by him was too packed to even bother with.

was just there this past weekend for friend's goin away.

lol saw tiger woods at xs for avicii on fri

bottle service at marquee sat, stupid money was spent there. kaskade was dope but the dancefloor by him was too packed to even bother with.

Going July 11-14th for the Team USA Basketball game @ the Thomas & Mack Center.

For hotels: I'm picking between Aria/Encore/Wynn/Venetian. Thoughts?

Going July 11-14th for the Team USA Basketball game @ the Thomas & Mack Center.

For hotels: I'm picking between Aria/Encore/Wynn/Venetian. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Swamp

i dont understand the appeal of vegas the whole place is a giant #$@# hole

which places have you gone to?

There are places that qualify like Riviera, Sahara, Imperial Palace and the club in front of Imperial Palace, Rehab etc...

But to say the entire place is  a $*!% hole makes me think you haven't done it right and partied in XS, Marquee, Surrender, Tryst, Tao etc

There are places that qualify like Riviera, Sahara, Imperial Palace and the club in front of Imperial Palace, Rehab etc...

But to say the entire place is  a $*!% hole makes me think you haven't done it right and partied in XS, Marquee, Surrender, Tryst, Tao etc

Theres something for everyone
Dont know why but me and my boys always like the lesser known clubs than those big names that youve mentioned above
My girl hates that  because of the "ghettoer" crowd
laugh.gif

Dont know why but me and my boys always like the lesser known clubs than those big names that youve mentioned above
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sometimes you gotta do it for the ratchets!
I heard Chateau and Gallery has taken over as the go to spot for the hood crowd. Thinking about trying these out MDW, but dont wanna get shot.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I heard Chateau and Gallery has taken over as the go to spot for the hood crowd. Thinking about trying these out MDW, but dont wanna get shot.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ToneLow

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

we might be going to chateau actually
Taking my girl
No ratchetness for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Taking my girl
No ratchetness for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Taking my girl
No ratchetness for me
laugh.gif

Ha more for me!
When are you guys going? Let me know how it is.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Taking my girl
No ratchetness for me
laugh.gif

Ha more for me!
When are you guys going? Let me know how it is.

Back
Top Bottom