GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by rocman23

1oak is the $$@!
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes handling business outside didn't even get us in. They paid us $150 + our original cover after waiting for 3 hours or so, TYGA was there that night.

Some black girl: Man, Tyga whack anyway, I'm just tryna club...

laugh.gif

Any of y'all been to Night Swim Sundays @ XS? Would I look like a tool wearing club clothes while everyone else is in swim attire?

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Any of y'all been to Night Swim Sundays @ XS? Would I look like a tool wearing club clothes while everyone else is in swim attire?
I think most people wear club clothes those nights, mainly because they don't know any better.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Gotta put a good word in for Marquee Day Club. Great atmosphere. Bartender treated me well on that open bar (ordered around 40 vodka lemonades in an hour and a half 
laugh.gif
). Talked to plenty of lovely ladies... ratio was pretty good.
Tao Beach is still my go-to though.

2cdu1i1.jpg
I know it doesn't get as much love as Wet or EBC but Tao Beach is my fav pool party in Vegas.

I really enjoy their saturdays when they play a mix of hip-hop, top 40, and edm and not just 100% edm.

I remember they played Racks and Bring it Back last July 4th. It got crackin
How'd you get open bar?

Going Monday, i'm excited! Which clubs plays hip-hop/rap music for the most part? 

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
i really dont know how yall can plan anything... we tried to, but by 11am we was already !!%% faced and tosses every plan out the window... i mean, when we walked down the street people said they can hook things up, so we went to places the same day... but never actually planned on things for the whole weekend...
pookie, man i did some drugs i aint never did before... just drink up and hit the strip, talk to random girls and see what they are up to, thats when the plan starts..
i need to go again...
No lie, I get off on planning my day/night events... the fun part is finding a way to see the plan through AFTER you get wrecked. 

The attrition rate from daylife to nightlife is at least 50%. Last time I was there 8 of us went to Tao Beach and only 2 of us made it to 1OAK that night. Thankfully I had 3 other friends there so we were still able to go in on a table.

1OAK CRACKS

Was there last weekend as well

1OAK on Saturday was cool but don't remember much

Lavo on Sunday cracked hard

Was there last weekend as well
1OAK on Saturday was cool but don't remember much
Lavo on Sunday cracked hard
Were you in the hiphop room at 1OAK? How was it from what you remember?  We had a table there but my boys weren't feeling it so we went to Lavo. Lavo might be creeping up as my favorite spot in Vegas, low key but Ive had fun every time Ive gone.

Finally recovered from last weekend...

Need to try 1OAK, heard good things, we had plugs at Wynn properties so we stayed there.

Friday - Surrender
Saturday - Tryst

Didn't really like the layout of Surrender, it was my first time there and was disappointed with the layout. The DJ/Dance area was really small and cramped and there is not much movement where the pools are. Only paid $20 to get in and didn't wait in line so can't complain.

Kudos for the Craps tables next to the bar, got my $20 back and some, :smokin.

What's cool about it though is if you pull a girl you can actually conversate with her since the music isn't loud near the pools. That was definitely appreciated.

Tryst was pretty awesome, aesthetically pleasing however also kind of cramped. Wouldn't buy a bottle there since the tables are really cramped and not really private at all. Saw Chris Bosh there, he wasn't showing any girls love, :lol:.

Alvin Gentry chillin' at the bar was random as hell too, with a group of decent looking groupies to boot. Overall, cool spot but wouldn't pay to go in.

Really enjoyed both Wynn properties (Wynn and Encore), easy to get around and ambiance is up my alley. Got killed at the tables this time since I stepped out of my comfort zone (Hit the $100 min tables like a damb fool).

Drinks in the room is crucial, can't stress that enough. Water is also a must for the morning after.

We had a table in the main room but apparently I was in the hip hop room a lot (I was gone that night)

Apparently 1OAK was just ok that night.

I went there in May and had a great time but that was influenced by having some bad girls at our table all night plus the table being free (my boy was up like 15K)

When talking to other folks I think there's a consensus it's too similar to Jet and while it's not a bad club it isn't anything special either.

This was only my 2nd time at Lavo but it was much better than my first (last year had the Tao all access wristbands and checked it out like at 2AM on a Friday and it was dead). I think Lavo is the best place on Sundays - I like XS but not a big fan of night swim and rather do XS on a Fri or Sat anyway

Were you in the hiphop room at 1OAK? How was it from what you remember?  We had a table there but my boys weren't feeling it so we went to Lavo. Lavo might be creeping up as my favorite spot in Vegas, low key but Ive had fun every time Ive gone.

there's a hip hop room at 1OAK??? i always go to Gallery for Hip-Hop

I live here, perfect season fir beach parties/concerts, NBA summer league games... And always clubs/gambling/women. Tryst is nice on Thursday which I think is still hip-hop night. I shoot craps at Bill's/PH... Seems my luck is best there.

Just got back.
Encore Day Club was 8) Saturday. Got there early and still was a $50 cover.
Didnt show up to XS til about 2, really packed, can't even move
Surrender Friday was good, they played hip hop at the beginning of the night which was a plus

i'm there on Tuesday. I've got to be at Marquee on Thursday night with a late stop at Pure. Any pointers for Tuesday and Wednesday nights?

if you trynna spend bread i know a dude who runs the floor of an afterhours he can get you a table.....if you trynna spend bread lol

Back
Top Bottom