GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Just booked the back end of Labor Day (Sat-Wed). Can't wait. First class down there, so I can start the party early.

Any of your NT Detectives help find a promo/discount rate for Aria July 22-25? 
nerd.gif

Haven't had any success 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

nerd.gif

Haven't had any success 
mad.gif
ARSMR11  rates from $129 upgrade to a corner suite for $50

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

nerd.gif

Haven't had any success 
mad.gif
ARSMR11  rates from $129 upgrade to a corner suite for $50

Me and 15 fraternity brothers will be in Vegas from the 14th-17th for a bachelor party. We'll be staying at the Mirage. Hitting up Tao Thursday night and getting bs at Jet Friday and probably throwing a party in our suites on Saturday lol. Any NT that will be there that same wkend let's link up.

Me and 15 fraternity brothers will be in Vegas from the 14th-17th for a bachelor party. We'll be staying at the Mirage. Hitting up Tao Thursday night and getting bs at Jet Friday and probably throwing a party in our suites on Saturday lol. Any NT that will be there that same wkend let's link up.

fm3syg.jpg

sorry for the phone pic, doesn't do the room justice.

just arrived a the MGM minutes ago..staying in the west wing for 4 nights thanks to a discounted rate from my uncle.

gonna get reckless now
pimp.gif

fm3syg.jpg

sorry for the phone pic, doesn't do the room justice.

just arrived a the MGM minutes ago..staying in the west wing for 4 nights thanks to a discounted rate from my uncle.

gonna get reckless now
pimp.gif

Going to vegas this week. What are some things to and not to do there(gonna be staying in planet hollywood)? Also any advice on the craps table?

Going to vegas this week. What are some things to and not to do there(gonna be staying in planet hollywood)? Also any advice on the craps table?

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Check out craiglist las Vegas vacation rental, I got deal Off there for 8days 7 nights for 900, a one bed room suite at planet Hollywood west gAte towers

i browse for a quick second maybe weeks ago i seen some (&#$ up there, ill check it out again

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Check out craiglist las Vegas vacation rental, I got deal Off there for 8days 7 nights for 900, a one bed room suite at planet Hollywood west gAte towers

i browse for a quick second maybe weeks ago i seen some (&#$ up there, ill check it out again

CRAZY weekend in Vegas.
pimp.gif

Wed- Lavo
Thurs- Tao ( %#$% was LIVE. Dime central forreal)
Fri- XS (No comment necessary)
Sat- Pure + Marquee (No comment necessary)

Add in Tao Beach and Wet Republic during the days, you my friends are guaranteed for a great time in Vegas. Trust.

CRAZY weekend in Vegas.
pimp.gif

Wed- Lavo
Thurs- Tao ( %#$% was LIVE. Dime central forreal)
Fri- XS (No comment necessary)
Sat- Pure + Marquee (No comment necessary)

Add in Tao Beach and Wet Republic during the days, you my friends are guaranteed for a great time in Vegas. Trust.

Back
Top Bottom