GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Planning my next trip now. Excited as %%!+. Will probably be there in Feb or March. Might make it for St Pattys day....probably staying at the Cosmo and going to blow stupid cash for stupid @#@%. Anyone heading down there around that time? 
pimp.gif

Scrolling threw the last few pages I've seen a a lot of hotel talk nothing about the Luxor. I'll be leaving for Vegas and staying there.

Scrolling threw the last few pages I've seen a a lot of hotel talk nothing about the Luxor. I'll be leaving for Vegas and staying there.

Originally Posted by LB510

there was luxor talk awhile back....its pretty much a dump as far as the regular pyramid rooms go...if you just need a place to crash then whatever but most of those hotels are attractions from the outside but subpar on the inside- luxor, nyny, circus circus etc

there was luxor talk awhile back....its pretty much a dump as far as the regular pyramid rooms go...if you just need a place to crash then whatever but most of those hotels are attractions from the outside but subpar on the inside- luxor, nyny, circus circus etc

Originally Posted by Kingtre

I've been for NYE on three separate occasions - Hotels are out of this world pricing but it is a blast.  They close off the strip and it's full of people. A lot of the hotels try to limit you on bringing bottles on the strip just because there's so many people so they usually hand you plastic cups on the way out.  The clubs are usually packed as well because lots of celebrities and performers feature for the festivities so expect to pay around $100 just to step foot in the door.  If you're traveling somewhere further on the strip and away from your hotel for the evening on NYE and you won't be back until after the ball dropping, just know that taxis can't pick you up on the strip because the streets are closed until around 3-4am when they're done cleaning.  As far as what was said about the hotels, people are pretty much on point with the Luxor - It's quite the dump now and the crowd there isn't all that great either.  I was just there this past weekend and stayed at Bally's. Decent rooms (we got comp'd from a buddy who's a big gambler) but a great location on the center of the strip. Went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan - that club us unreal.. Then went to Haze the next night and saw Far East Movement perform. Overall great weekend. You'll have a blast doing whatever you choose. If you need any other tips let me know, I head out there quite often.  Cheers

I've been for NYE on three separate occasions - Hotels are out of this world pricing but it is a blast.  They close off the strip and it's full of people. A lot of the hotels try to limit you on bringing bottles on the strip just because there's so many people so they usually hand you plastic cups on the way out.  The clubs are usually packed as well because lots of celebrities and performers feature for the festivities so expect to pay around $100 just to step foot in the door.  If you're traveling somewhere further on the strip and away from your hotel for the evening on NYE and you won't be back until after the ball dropping, just know that taxis can't pick you up on the strip because the streets are closed until around 3-4am when they're done cleaning.  As far as what was said about the hotels, people are pretty much on point with the Luxor - It's quite the dump now and the crowd there isn't all that great either.  I was just there this past weekend and stayed at Bally's. Decent rooms (we got comp'd from a buddy who's a big gambler) but a great location on the center of the strip. Went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan - that club us unreal.. Then went to Haze the next night and saw Far East Movement perform. Overall great weekend. You'll have a blast doing whatever you choose. If you need any other tips let me know, I head out there quite often.  Cheers

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

bought tix for Skrillex, but might say %*@+ it and get a table...know 6 chicks that are gonna be rolling out
Just get a table. I can't imagine not having a table at a club in Vegas, honestly. Just makes life easier. It can cost a lot, but the convenience is worth it.

Cosign, It's Vegas F it. You only live once...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

bought tix for Skrillex, but might say %*@+ it and get a table...know 6 chicks that are gonna be rolling out
Just get a table. I can't imagine not having a table at a club in Vegas, honestly. Just makes life easier. It can cost a lot, but the convenience is worth it.

Cosign, It's Vegas F it. You only live once...

Im headed out there for NYE with two girls and staying at the Trump anyone ever stayed there?...Oinker how good is that location being that the strip will be blocked off and I wont be flying in until 5pm that afternoon? And also how difficult will it be to get into clubs like Marquee , Crown, Haze, Dres? seeing as though its just me and two girls?

Im headed out there for NYE with two girls and staying at the Trump anyone ever stayed there?...Oinker how good is that location being that the strip will be blocked off and I wont be flying in until 5pm that afternoon? And also how difficult will it be to get into clubs like Marquee , Crown, Haze, Dres? seeing as though its just me and two girls?

I know a good website that shows some good Happy Ending Spots around the Vegas. rubmaps.com
Better hurry to check out these places before they bust them.

I know a good website that shows some good Happy Ending Spots around the Vegas. rubmaps.com
Better hurry to check out these places before they bust them.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

So no one is going for NYE?

I'll be there..I actually hate going on NYE, but my lady and a bunch of her homegirls and I have to go get them rooms.

I'll be there..I actually hate going on NYE, but my lady and a bunch of her homegirls and I have to go get them rooms.

Originally Posted by oinker34

I've been for NYE on three separate occasions - Hotels are out of this world pricing but it is a blast.  They close off the strip and it's full of people. A lot of the hotels try to limit you on bringing bottles on the strip just because there's so many people so they usually hand you plastic cups on the way out.  The clubs are usually packed as well because lots of celebrities and performers feature for the festivities so expect to pay around $100 just to step foot in the door.  If you're traveling somewhere further on the strip and away from your hotel for the evening on NYE and you won't be back until after the ball dropping, just know that taxis can't pick you up on the strip because the streets are closed until around 3-4am when they're done cleaning.  As far as what was said about the hotels, people are pretty much on point with the Luxor - It's quite the dump now and the crowd there isn't all that great either.  I was just there this past weekend and stayed at Bally's. Decent rooms (we got comp'd from a buddy who's a big gambler) but a great location on the center of the strip. Went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan - that club us unreal.. Then went to Haze the next night and saw Far East Movement perform. Overall great weekend. You'll have a blast doing whatever you choose. If you need any other tips let me know, I head out there [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]quite often.[/color]  Cheers
true story - What's good Jared?  Sounds like your last trip went well.  Hopefully we can hook it up sometime next year.  Have a great christmas and a happy new year as well.

Originally Posted by oinker34

I've been for NYE on three separate occasions - Hotels are out of this world pricing but it is a blast.  They close off the strip and it's full of people. A lot of the hotels try to limit you on bringing bottles on the strip just because there's so many people so they usually hand you plastic cups on the way out.  The clubs are usually packed as well because lots of celebrities and performers feature for the festivities so expect to pay around $100 just to step foot in the door.  If you're traveling somewhere further on the strip and away from your hotel for the evening on NYE and you won't be back until after the ball dropping, just know that taxis can't pick you up on the strip because the streets are closed until around 3-4am when they're done cleaning.  As far as what was said about the hotels, people are pretty much on point with the Luxor - It's quite the dump now and the crowd there isn't all that great either.  I was just there this past weekend and stayed at Bally's. Decent rooms (we got comp'd from a buddy who's a big gambler) but a great location on the center of the strip. Went to Marquee at the Cosmopolitan - that club us unreal.. Then went to Haze the next night and saw Far East Movement perform. Overall great weekend. You'll have a blast doing whatever you choose. If you need any other tips let me know, I head out there [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]quite often.[/color]  Cheers
true story - What's good Jared?  Sounds like your last trip went well.  Hopefully we can hook it up sometime next year.  Have a great christmas and a happy new year as well.

I'll be there. Staying at Luxor
embarassed.gif
but my normal spots (WynnCore and Palazzo) are just too damn expensive on NYE (500+ a night)

I'll be there. Staying at Luxor
embarassed.gif
but my normal spots (WynnCore and Palazzo) are just too damn expensive on NYE (500+ a night)

Back
Top Bottom