GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

going this weekend...sry for those that asked me for a room I didn't make it out st pattys weekend..but I did help an NTer get 3 nights at cosmo for this weekend
smile.gif
..I'll either be staying at aria or mirage, both places offering comped penthouse.

going this weekend...sry for those that asked me for a room I didn't make it out st pattys weekend..but I did help an NTer get 3 nights at cosmo for this weekend
smile.gif
..I'll either be staying at aria or mirage, both places offering comped penthouse.

dont be that guy who didnt take the time to pick his fit wisely. its vegas everyone tryna look nice. and mannnn them girls....

Very true, its vegas dress to impress. We got compliments from a few people saturday night, easiest way to pickup girls.

dont be that guy who didnt take the time to pick his fit wisely. its vegas everyone tryna look nice. and mannnn them girls....

Very true, its vegas dress to impress. We got compliments from a few people saturday night, easiest way to pickup girls.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

My job is sending me next week...

Leaving next Sunday 3/25... I'm there until 4/1...

I'm staying at the Platinum Hotel just off the strip...

If any one of you guys are out there, feel free to hit me up...

Oh, anyone know of any of the hip-hop clubs on the strip??

The last time I went, Club Poetry in Caesar's was it... But I think they've shut down...

the only all hip-hop club in Vegas is Crown in the Rio, but thats off the strip. I hear Marquee also has a hip-hop room downstairs from their main room, but Ive never been. Crown was cool, but it wasnt anything that I havent seen before. Still enjoyed myself tho.

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

The last time I went, Club Poetry in Caesar's was it... But I think they've shut down...

the only all hip-hop club in Vegas is Crown in the Rio, but thats off the strip. I hear Marquee also has a hip-hop room downstairs from their main room, but Ive never been. Crown was cool, but it wasnt anything that I havent seen before. Still enjoyed myself tho.

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

Just got back a couple of hours ago ...

MY trip was ehhh ... the weather sucked ... hit a 6 leg parlay
pimp.gif
... and missed 3 fives all b/c my dumb %%% picked south florida over ohio ... why was i so stupid

was also at haze on saturday ... so many #$$$ ... prolly passed by a few of yall out there ... common was wack imo but that's neither here nor there ...

i don't know about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...

my boys got featured in a article for hitting that 45:1 on the mizzou upset ...

i could not get into marquee ... 2x i tried ... line was ridiculous ... def. didn't plan that right ... hit up tryst ... girls were solid there ... ghostbar was straight ... gallery was good too ... too much techno this for my liking but it is what it is

Just got back a couple of hours ago ...

MY trip was ehhh ... the weather sucked ... hit a 6 leg parlay
pimp.gif
... and missed 3 fives all b/c my dumb %%% picked south florida over ohio ... why was i so stupid

was also at haze on saturday ... so many #$$$ ... prolly passed by a few of yall out there ... common was wack imo but that's neither here nor there ...

i don't know about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...

my boys got featured in a article for hitting that 45:1 on the mizzou upset ...

i could not get into marquee ... 2x i tried ... line was ridiculous ... def. didn't plan that right ... hit up tryst ... girls were solid there ... ghostbar was straight ... gallery was good too ... too much techno this for my liking but it is what it is

Lavo on Wednesday is old school night, and it's basically mashups of old school hip-hop (according to my friend). That's on the Strip and probably a lot more fun than ghetto Crown at Rio. Granted it may not be current, but it's a hip-hop fix.

Lavo on Wednesday is old school night, and it's basically mashups of old school hip-hop (according to my friend). That's on the Strip and probably a lot more fun than ghetto Crown at Rio. Granted it may not be current, but it's a hip-hop fix.

Originally Posted by Rell

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

The hiphop room in the marque is the funkiest grimiest place ever, its super small n it seemed like they turned a/c off on purpose. It was still dope tho.lol that was for memorial day wkend last year, I dont know how it is on a regular wkend.

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

The hiphop room in the marque is the funkiest grimiest place ever, its super small n it seemed like they turned a/c off on purpose. It was still dope tho.lol that was for memorial day wkend last year, I dont know how it is on a regular wkend.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

Tao has a hip hop room as well

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Ghostbar/Moon is
pimp.gif
btw

Tao has a hip hop room as well

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I'll be there May 4th - May 7th for the Mayweather fight.

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

the homies bday weekend.. i be there.. NTers link upp

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

Any NT fam around that weekend can sit at my table at the clubs. I'm feeling generous.

I might be out there too, got a room at the Cosmo. Not sure if Imma go tho :/

the homies bday weekend.. i be there.. NTers link upp

i don't kno w about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...
Girls were wack this weekend, probably worst I experienced in all my Vegas trips.  Lot of couples too, felt like people missed the memo: "don't take sand to the beach".
I love house music, EDM, etc.  However, I also like other types of music, especially music you can dance to with a female.  I'll ride the house wave, but it is hard to talk to girls with house blaring in the background 
laugh.gif
.  Marquee has a hip hop room, but it's garbage.  Music they spin is solid but it's cramped and it lacks ventilation, it's a +*!!!%+ sauna.

All the clubs are spinning house right now, it's slowly emerging as the new "pop" music (*goes to a corner and weeps*).

Good Hip-Hop clubs don't really exist in Vegas right now.

i don't kno w about yall but i ran into mad chicks trying to get wifed or la chicks just coming to chill that are out there all the time ...
Girls were wack this weekend, probably worst I experienced in all my Vegas trips.  Lot of couples too, felt like people missed the memo: "don't take sand to the beach".
I love house music, EDM, etc.  However, I also like other types of music, especially music you can dance to with a female.  I'll ride the house wave, but it is hard to talk to girls with house blaring in the background 
laugh.gif
.  Marquee has a hip hop room, but it's garbage.  Music they spin is solid but it's cramped and it lacks ventilation, it's a +*!!!%+ sauna.

All the clubs are spinning house right now, it's slowly emerging as the new "pop" music (*goes to a corner and weeps*).

Good Hip-Hop clubs don't really exist in Vegas right now.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
 Same thing I said
But in the summer tho,
pimp.gif

I expected Haze to be full of
pimp.gif
 looking groupies since Common was gonna be there, but I was really dissapointed 
laugh.gif

Ironman you end up getting a table?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
 Same thing I said
But in the summer tho,
pimp.gif

I expected Haze to be full of
pimp.gif
 looking groupies since Common was gonna be there, but I was really dissapointed 
laugh.gif

Ironman you end up getting a table?

There the same weekend. If you got tables at XS or Marquee we might next to each other

Back
Top Bottom