GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Vdara is a condo-hotel mix, and more family oriented (I believe). Their pool is a mess though. Google "VDara Death Ray."

Vdara is a condo-hotel mix, and more family oriented (I believe). Their pool is a mess though. Google "VDara Death Ray."

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

roll.gif
roll.gif
 i thought they took care of  that?..

i remembered booking/canceling a room over there last year.. seemed rly cool...

but damn.. looking at the Cosmo website right now 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i always wanted a modern version of the Venetian rooms. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

booked today 922-925 
red eye flight back to the east coast late sunday night cuz its at 1150pm

so im goin with Hard Rock, just chill at reHab on sunday should be a live weekend with the music festival in town

rehab on sunday nights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

booked today 922-925 
red eye flight back to the east coast late sunday night cuz its at 1150pm

so im goin with Hard Rock, just chill at reHab on sunday should be a live weekend with the music festival in town

rehab on sunday nights
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
Nah, don't think there's anything they can really do about it. I've had friends stay at Aria and they liked that a lot. If I had the money, I'd throw down for the suites at Cosmo that open up to the Bamboo pool. Two-stories, private decks with an outdoor jacuzzi, direct pool access.

Originally Posted by proper english

roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
Nah, don't think there's anything they can really do about it. I've had friends stay at Aria and they liked that a lot. If I had the money, I'd throw down for the suites at Cosmo that open up to the Bamboo pool. Two-stories, private decks with an outdoor jacuzzi, direct pool access.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

trying to plan a trip to Vegas for November. is that a good time to go? my boy said we should go for spring break instead, but I don't know if I wanna go during all the spring break madness.

When is ur spring break? I went for the whole week, wasn't crazy...pool season was just starting and it was the final four.

not sure yet but its usually like the 2nd or 3rd week of April. which hotel did u stay at?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

trying to plan a trip to Vegas for November. is that a good time to go? my boy said we should go for spring break instead, but I don't know if I wanna go during all the spring break madness.

When is ur spring break? I went for the whole week, wasn't crazy...pool season was just starting and it was the final four.

not sure yet but its usually like the 2nd or 3rd week of April. which hotel did u stay at?

The key to a great vegas trip is $$$$. Then strip club and bars / lounges to find the ladies that might go home with you.

The key to a great vegas trip is $$$$. Then strip club and bars / lounges to find the ladies that might go home with you.

someone asked this before im on the same boat....
any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

someone asked this before im on the same boat....
any niketalkers out there know of any great deals for 2 rooms or a 2 bedroom suite at the strip for the weekend of august 12-15?
greatly appreciated! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom