GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Im staying in the 2 bed Venetian suite for Labor Day...Any reviews? We usually stay at Palazzo so Im thinking its pretty much the same?

I heard it's a MAZE in there though...

Im staying in the 2 bed Venetian suite for Labor Day...Any reviews? We usually stay at Palazzo so Im thinking its pretty much the same?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

just got back from vegas this weekend, stayed at Palazzo. Love that hotel.

One of my friends' friend was staying at venetian. we kept saying that if you were drunk you would have no idea how to get to your room. we had to go up one elevator one floor, then walk around a maze to find the other elevator to take us to the room. it was hectic! but the plus side, the rooms are very nice..

One of my friends' friend was staying at venetian. we kept saying that if you were drunk you would have no idea how to get to your room. we had to go up one elevator one floor, then walk around a maze to find the other elevator to take us to the room. it was hectic! but the plus side, the rooms are very nice..

Originally Posted by env

What kind of room did ur friends have???

Originally Posted by env

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Nope, unless you're local/industry. I went last August, it was about 90 at night (brutally hot stretch of weather), and I had to go pants and a shirt, and we even had a local hooking us up with tables on industry nights. They don't mess out there. I was burning up outside at XS and somehow we ran into some people who helped upgrade us to a dance floor table.

Take solace in the fact this year is slightly more manageable. It's hovering around 100 during the day. Normally it's 110+. A year ago it was 115 every day I was there.
not sure about that. i was there a few weeks ago and wore a v neck with no problems. saw a few other dudes doing the same.  
laugh.gif

It all depends on the bouncers/hosts. I've seen people in there with shorts and fitteds
laugh.gif
 ( but they had a table).

I should have clarified, it also depends on the club and what night you go. XS or Marquee on a Friday or Saturday you're not getting in with a t-shirt (unless you really luck out with a bouncer). XS relaxes a bit on industry night, but even then it's risky if you're not a local. Don't really know how strict some of the other clubs are. Hell, I heard girls at Gallery were rockin' flip-flops.

Nope, unless you're local/industry. I went last August, it was about 90 at night (brutally hot stretch of weather), and I had to go pants and a shirt, and we even had a local hooking us up with tables on industry nights. They don't mess out there. I was burning up outside at XS and somehow we ran into some people who helped upgrade us to a dance floor table.

Take solace in the fact this year is slightly more manageable. It's hovering around 100 during the day. Normally it's 110+. A year ago it was 115 every day I was there.
not sure about that. i was there a few weeks ago and wore a v neck with no problems. saw a few other dudes doing the same.  
laugh.gif

It all depends on the bouncers/hosts. I've seen people in there with shorts and fitteds
laugh.gif
 ( but they had a table).

I should have clarified, it also depends on the club and what night you go. XS or Marquee on a Friday or Saturday you're not getting in with a t-shirt (unless you really luck out with a bouncer). XS relaxes a bit on industry night, but even then it's risky if you're not a local. Don't really know how strict some of the other clubs are. Hell, I heard girls at Gallery were rockin' flip-flops.

Originally Posted by env

We had the Bella Suite at Palazzo. We had 7 people in there, easy.

I think they might have had the Bella or the Luxury with 2 queen beds.

Originally Posted by env

We had the Bella Suite at Palazzo. We had 7 people in there, easy.

I think they might have had the Bella or the Luxury with 2 queen beds.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ( but they had a table).

it was a saturday night at XS. maybe they were feeling lenient that night
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ( but they had a table).

it was a saturday night at XS. maybe they were feeling lenient that night
laugh.gif

any foodies on NT General?.. aside from the usual hotel/club talk, let us share some of our fav eat spots around the strip
i'll start:

musts:

Earl Of Sandwich (PH) 

Pizzeria @ The Cosmo

Sushi Samba (Palazzo)

avoid:

Yellowtail (Bellagio)

B&B (Venetian)

best buffet:

Mandalay Bay (srs)

Back
Top Bottom