GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Anyone know any good spots to watch the Pacquiao/Bradley fight via CCTV other than Mandalay Bay or the Mirage?

Like restaurants/sports bars?

So far I found Blondies in PH for $80 with all-you-can-drink domestic draft.

Looking for somewhere to eat/drink.
Any other suggestions?

Originally Posted by socluis90

^ that's me bro. nothing like partying in vegas,I'm there at least like once a month it seems like. I'm numb to the 3 hour drive already lol.

feel bad for all you edc peeps waiting for a taxi afterwards. last year there was a 3-5 hour wait i heard. insane!

I made it in 2:42 from the OC in the beginning of April...Thats my record so far, going 22-23 so we will see if I can beat it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

If I lived in Cali, i be in Vegas every weekend..

I live in CA and if I could afford it I would...My liver thanks my wallet for being light

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn man... this work day cant get over any sooner... my body is ready for thursday..
You're gonna have a blast man. Don't worry about the hotel, people dropping the ball, etc. Once you're there, you'll forget about all of that. Just give us a good recap, and turn around and book your next trip immediately (aka, Team USA exhibition lol).

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Staying at The Elara Hotel the 21st-24th. Anybody been there before? How is it? Not my choice by the way
laugh.gif

Just got back and stayed there. Rooms are dope especially if you get a suite but the customer service was absolutely horrible. Good location and the pool was cool too, but we had more service issues then i thought i would ever have as a guest at a hotel.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by socluis90

^ that's me bro. nothing like partying in vegas,I'm there at least like once a month it seems like. I'm numb to the 3 hour drive already lol.

feel bad for all you edc peeps waiting for a taxi afterwards. last year there was a 3-5 hour wait i heard. insane!

I made it in 2:42 from the OC in the beginning of April...Thats my record so far, going 22-23 so we will see if I can beat it
pimp.gif
No regard for CHP, 
laugh.gif
, I'm cool with 3:30-4 hours from LA.  Don't need any more speeding tickets.
As far as cab lines coming back from EDC, don't plan to stay until the end, it helped last year.  Waited about 20-30 minutes, which wasn't bad.

Everyone going to EDC/Vegas, have fun and stay safe. Can't wait till next week.

Still got some weight to shed
frown.gif
!!!

I can't wait!

my flight is tomorrow at noon.

nothing like a good ole bachelor party to help me relax!!!

wish I was out there this weekend..all my NT brothers, smash +*!%*+, get money, and be safe.

Just woke up.. Last night was a @+!%$%@ blur.. Blew through Hella money, I don't remember buying a slurpee but I got it all over my shirt.. Spent more then I should have. oh well, do it again

laugh.gif
thanks Yall.. It is true.. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas cuz you don't remember nothing.. Catch me wearing a NT shirt

Back
Top Bottom