GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Marquee $100. Damn that's rough. I thought I was getting killed MDW but this is Redic.

A couple years ago when XS was brand new I heard they charged 250 on MDW.

I paid 50 for Marquee over Cinco De Mayo and last July 4th it was 70. 100 isn't shocking considering EDC + the fight

so i got back from vegas mid afternoon yesterday...
polo towers was pretty close damn close to the strip... i mean at least 2 min walk to the aria city center.. we were right next to the 7-11...
at first i was pissed up least i was in vegas...
every tip i got on what to do or how to do went out the window.. i told myself i was gonna do it that day got too drunk and said @$+% it..

thursday... i walked the strip by myself to caeser after a couple of shots, while my boys went to play disk golf ( they have all been to vegas before )
fine woman everywhere... got mad faded, dont remember much, slurpee stain on my white T and cargo shorts... every piece of clothing i had at the end of the trip was stained...

friday.. got to the hotel around 6am... woke up at 9 and started to do it again.. bought a bottle of henny, bacon and eggs... started drinking.. blurr.. around 5am got back..

saturday... woke up, hard rock rehab at 12... got in for free, got a day bed for $750, faded, not into fist pumping mousic so i played craps, got back to the hotel around 7... rested watched game 7 ate pizza, strippers came over, left around 11, did some coke for the first time, went out to hit the strip. meet up with some other girls we knew that used to live in the same city.. kicked some vegas dudes !@+#! in beer pong.. i guess you cant get hard on coke..
laugh.gif
found out the "soft" way.. back to the hotel and 7am...

sunday.. woke up at 10am.. chilled, then went to jollybee's... probably my only real meal the whole trip... repeat, drink, drunk, blurr off patron..

the only times i really remember anything is when my friends tried to remind each other of the details they remember... we just kinda put bits and pieces together of what happened...

i will get into details in a bit...

If anyone here is a Vegas local... damn, Vegas StrEats was crackin! I've been following Fukuburger on twitter for years, but pics didn't do it justice... sauce was CRACK. Kills Off the Grid in SF.
And Insert Coin(s) was extra live... watching a bboy battle with flashing lights everywhere, crackin music, and rolling out of my mind... hell of an experience. I highly recommend anyone that goes to Vegas semi-often... take a night to enjoy downtown. Such a good vibe out there... the Golden Nugget pool was hella fun! Water slide through a shark tank, tables by the pool, and quick elevator to the room for more liquor. I'll do a legit breakdown sometime soon.

YoungTriz - glad you had a hell of a weekend out there... those trips where you need to put everything together like puzzle pieces are so great 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Heading out there next weekend. Any suggestions on food places to eat?

Hit up Burger Bar and get the Surf and Turf. You won't be disappointed.

laugh.gif
i went down there fat and all, not giving any effs about it.. just get $!#! faced and move about your bizzness

Bout to have a ton of food babies once I get there 
devil.gif
. Earl's of sandwich, two please.

Pink's was whack. I'm gonna have to look back on these last few pages and see which restaurants are a must.

i didnt eat at anyplaces i wanted too... the only thing i ate was the jollybees and fat burger.... like i said once your drunk, your patients runs out and you just wanna grab something to eat.. if you like oysters on a half shell or sliders... go to todds english pub.. i would have went there everyday if i found out about the place earlier...
$2 oysters all day.. $3 sliders and $3 beers happy hour

Triz, idc how drunk I am, I ain't going to Jollibees 
laugh.gif
, place is whack. I rather cop me a spicy mc-chicken (which I can totally live without, but friends love).

Originally Posted by Luong1209

devil.gif

Pink's was whack. I'm gonna have to look back on these last few pages and see which restaurants are a must.
I could have told you Pink's was wack. It's just a hot dog. When it comes to cheap food, I stick to Cosmo pizza or McDonald's. As for fine dining, I always hit STK. Maybe not the best steak house, but it's my favorite restaurant atmosphere. All those Cosmo restaurants are great though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

devil.gif

I could have told you Pink's was wack. It's just a hot dog. When it comes to cheap food, I stick to Cosmo pizza or McDonald's. As for fine dining, I always hit STK. Maybe not the best steak house, but it's my favorite restaurant atmosphere. All those Cosmo restaurants are great though.

secret pizza is da bizness.  took about 1.5 hour for a whole pie though
sick.gif

still worth it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

devil.gif

Well I mean, I've heard great things about the one in Socal (LA?) and pictures make it look amazing, but LV was literally, as you put it, just a hot dog.

I'll suggest Cosmo pizza with the group. Thanks.

Man anyone know of any cheap flight sites? Going Labor Day weekend so you can only imagine how crazy these flight prices are

Triz, idc how drunk I am, I ain't going to Jollibees 
laugh.gif
, place is whack. I rather cop me a spicy mc-chicken (which I can totally live without, but friends love).
laugh.gif
.. man... after 2 days of eating pizza and mcd's and other crap... i needed some jasmine rice and some chicken or something.. it just hit the spot, i mean i eat that type of food at home but i just wanted something that will stick to my stomach.. asians need our rice man

I'll be headed to Vegas from June 29th to July 5th. Me and my boys are staying at the Hilton Timeshare. Is this a good place to stay?

Also what clubs would you recommend for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We are mainly into hip hop but if I'm drunk enough I really don't care what music is playing.

Will.I.Am is performing at XS on Friday, do you guys thinking this will popping for us to hit up?

Originally Posted by rocman23

I'll be headed to Vegas from June 29th to July 5th. Me and my boys are staying at the Hilton Timeshare. Is this a good place to stay?

Also what clubs would you recommend for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. We are mainly into hip hop but if I'm drunk enough I really don't care what music is playing.

Will.I.Am is performing at XS on Friday, do you guys thinking this will popping for us to hit up?

which one? the one behind flamingo or the one by circus circus?

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by rocman23

which one? the one behind flamingo or the one by circus circus?
Friday - 1OAK - open format with a decent amount of hip hop
Sat - Tryst - same as above or Tao - main room is EDM but have a side room that's 100% hip hop
Sun - XS - all EDM but it's their nightswim night which is good
Mon - Marquee - Mondays are good there and they have a hip hop room

Back
Top Bottom