GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Went to Vegas earlier this month, stayed in The Venetian at the Rialto suite which was pretty fat for the five of us. About $1200 for three nights.

I'm going back in January and it looks like the six of us are staying at Elara's one bedroom suite, it's going to be about $840 for four nights, does that sound reasonable?

Just got back after 3 nights and my body is HURTING. Don't know how much longer I can do the whole dayclub/nightclub in full force.

I will say props to the dude at MDC who hooked us up with a Cabana....#DatJacuzzi

Oh and I ate about 5 tuna melts from Earl's...

Yea it is tough. I think I am still feeling the lack of sleep that I endured during those 5 days. That was like 7 days ago.

I can't even do day clubs. I'd rather just lounge at a pool. Nightclubs are better anyway.

This upcoming weekend, thinking bout staying at cosmo & it looks like a weird weekend, suggestions? calvin harris w/ bottles looks like the only thing worth doing?

This upcoming weekend, thinking bout staying at cosmo & it looks like a weird weekend, suggestions? calvin harris w/ bottles looks like the only thing worth doing?

I'd see Norman Doray at XS over Calvin Harris at Surrender. Easily.

I'm trying to arrange something more for a family thing, so location is important to me. I rather be at a location where there's everything. Any ideas?

I've googled, but the sales pitch is always the same. LOLZ Just wanted a nice suite, and location central to many things.

I'm trying to arrange something more for a family thing, so location is important to me. I rather be at a location where there's everything. Any ideas?
I've googled, but the sales pitch is always the same. LOLZ Just wanted a nice suite, and location central to many things.
If I was doing the family thing I would stay at MGM. You can take the tram from there and it's very family friendly.

Just a FYI. Bottle service at Tao.. of Henn Black will run you $800.. dont be fooled by what the listed price is.. you still get hit with tax and service fee and tip.. and Wraparound Terrace at Cosmo > Penthouse at PH towers. (for parties less than 5)

g'day aussie guy here, will be in vegas early next year... 3 questions

1) what does a bottle service consist of?

2) what is "$20 sandwhich trick"

3) what are some hotels you cant go wrong with?

Last edited:
Anywhere around Citycenter is where most stuff would be. Planet Hollywood, Bellagio, Aria, Vdara, Cosmo, Mandarin Oriental, Paris.

Back to the buffet talk, my fav 3

1. Wynn
2. Wicked Spoon
3. Bellagio

I'm gonna try the M Resort buffet next month when I'm there. I've heard good things but that location :\

1) Bottle, Mixers/Chase, a booth/table, Status

2) When you check in you put $20 bill between your i.d. and credit card, hoping they give you a complimentary upgrade to your room

3) Cosmo, Wraparound terrace suite. suite at the venitian.. if you really wanna ball out go with the Lanai suite at the Cosmo

Stayed in wraparound suite at Cosmo multiple times, other than the balcony, room is meh. My favorite hotel is Venetian/Palazzo.

thanks, prolly gonna do this

And I'm not saying that just because of the venues (even though that is part of it). Everyone's hung up on Calvin Harris, but Doray is much more fun. Harris has gone too pop. He's kinda boring, honestly.

And yeah, always factor in the sales tax (8.1%) and tip (20%) for any bottle service. So if your minimum is $1000, then plan on spending at least $1281.00.

Anyone just looking for a place to crash and nothing fancy Hooter's is doing $20 a night for the winter. It's a little off the strip but a 5 minute walk to MGM and the monorail and your all good.

Went this past weekend for my bachelor party. Man oh man..
Saturday...

Started taking shots at 6 am on Saturday morning before the flight. Free drinks/shots on the plane and at the restaurant we went to when we got to Vegas. Walked around and drank some more. Went back to the hotel and drank more. Got ready to go out to a lounge and then the club. This is where it all got "fuzzy". I remember double fisting some vodka red bulls, then immediately doubling with some adios's (for those of you who know the drink know what i went thru). Blacked out. From what i was told, we went to the SC (spearmint rhino), and it went down (apparently, i no longer have an Asian fetish haha). Became conscious around 5am and ended up at the hotel room somehow. Went to bed.

Sunday...

Woke up around 8am drunk still, threw some money on some sport bets, and had breakfast. Continued the drinking immediately cause if i stopped, i would have been done for the trip. Watched some football at the sports book then headed to the pool at Aria. Was supposed to hit this pool party but we messed up and just kicked it in the community pool. Drank pool side for a few hours, then headed back to the hotel. Some of the fellas wanted to take a nap so i went to downtown vegas with three of my other boys that were staying at a different hotel. Started hitting the blackjack table and the craps table and started drinking HEAVILY!! Walked into another SC. This dominican chick was trying to hustle me into a show with her and a white chick. Telling me i need that dominican experience and talking to me in spanish and what not. So i hit her with "if we talking dominicans, i need Rosa Acosta, and by the looks of it, she ain't here" she got hella sour and stormed off. We walk out and it's a straight block party. We ran into these two white girls from cali and they were "down for the cause." Blacked out and didn't get conscious until 2am at The Bank. Club was crackin!!!. Thirsty females everywhere. Bounced at 4am, went to get some food, then went to bed.

Monday...

Woke up drunk still. Ended up just walking around the strip waiting for our flight and trying to cope with the hangover. I was DEAD. I just wanted to come back home and lay down in my own bed.

Last edited:
Booked for Thanksgiving weekend. Check-in Thursday, checkout Sunday.

Vegas for Thanksgiving dinner... why not? :lol:

Wifey tombout "M Buffet better serve some kinda Turkey at the carving station." :lol:

1) Bottle, Mixers/Chase, a booth/table, Status
2) When you check in you put $20 bill between your i.d. and credit card, hoping they give you a complimentary upgrade to your room
3) Cosmo, Wraparound terrace suite. suite at the venitian.. if you really wanna ball out go with the Lanai suite at the Cosmo
FYI, when you do the $20, don't expect the cheapest room to the most luxurious. If you're going to Treasure Island, you'll be given the upgrade from a reg. room to a penthouse ROOM.

The difference is higher ceilings, possibly larger room, nicer looking, better view and well - In the floor of other penthouse suites. Still worth it for $20 more.

Booked for Nov 5th to 8th. monday to Thursday for a conference. What is there to do in Vegas on weekdays clubwise. Gonna need something to do at night.

Booked for Nov 5th to 8th. monday to Thursday for a conference. What is there to do in Vegas on weekdays clubwise. Gonna need something to do at night.

marquee/xs are both good on mondays. lavo on tuesdays. surrender on wednesdays.

Back
Top Bottom