"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

had 6 on the bottom for a few yrs....got em off when my son was born
still got a few pop on sets, never wear em now

Should I do 6 or 8 Bottoms?

Also from the picture I posted of diddy, is his grill 8?

Anyone know of any reputable online websites for grills?

been grillin since 99, about 6 sets, gettin a new one in a couple months cant decide on the style

Why does the moderator have to check my postings before It actually appears on the thread?

I would have thought that was obvious from this thread - you're new and the spam filter doesn't like you.

Calm down a bit.

**** appealing to the cool calendar watchers in here, I want some golds as well. Can't really pinpoint when I developed the desire for this again, but it's here and I think it'd be dope.

Do what you like.

I used to have permenant "slugs" in my mouth back in high school (98). Took them out two years later. Hurt more to get them out.:smh:

Gold medalists rock grillz.

I wanted one.. in high school, which was about 5-6 years ago.

Gold medalists rock grillz.

I wanted one.. in high school, which was about 5-6 years ago.

I think that Lochte's grill is clean :smokin. I didn't know they were that cheap($5K) and I like that you don't see it until you open your mouth, so nobody really knows you have it. Unlike chains and watches.

@KDAWG, 

my bad homie, what I should have asked is "how come sometimes my post have to be reviewed first and sometimes it posts right away?" like when I'm trying to respond to someone on here

and try to reply with their quote?

Its stated on online that 14k Gold will tarnish if I smoke. But, I should be good if I just take them out when I do smoke right?

And Gold is Gold in term that you can get it cleaned and polished. right?

Back
Top Bottom