"GOLD TEETH" AKA GRILLZ (THREAD VOL.1)

Do you know how stupid you'll look when wearing a gold grill?!

Unless you're Diddy or staring in a rap video, you have no business wearing a gold grill - get it together, kid.

Its stated on online that 14k Gold will tarnish if I smoke. But, I should be good if I just take them out when I do smoke right?

And Gold is Gold in term that you can get it cleaned and polished. right?
any gold will tarnish if you smoke, i smoke black n milds and my grills always tarnish, all you gotta do is go get em polished or do it yourself with toothpaste 

I had a six gold to top back in 04' I still have it somewhere in my closet, I might just shine them ******* up

I see no problem with pullouts just to wear every once and a while, I ain't about that permanent slug life

i took mine to a cash for gold stand like 2 years ago :lol: thought stuff was deaded. guess not i guess its coming back to light due to asap rocky, idk.

@stunna

But if I take them out when I smoke I should be good though right in terms of it tarnishing?

They also said if I go 18k, it won't tarnish if you smoke..

yea you should be good, eventually they will tarnish a bit but you can clean em yourself if not get em polished

10k if you lookin to save some bread..14k is the best gold to go with imo but expensive its the best overall gold...18k is not really ideal for grills from my experience.

This thread reminded me I need to bring mine back so they can look brand new again. Had em since 08 or 09 i cant remember.

I remember when I got mine people would ask " why did u get that " .. At least 3 of these people either have 1 now or are talking about getting it

I forgot who asked, but get 6, not 8

:lol: :nerd: @ YBD

Last edited:
@stunna

Yeah im sticking with 14K because all my jewelry is 14k Yellow Gold and I want it all to match.

By the way, I called Mr. Bling at the Slauson and he was charging double what Highline quoted me. Hahaha!

Might have to go with TV Jewelry in Houston, or through my sister in-laws boyfriend, which he said they get their stuff from Johnny & Paul Wall anyway..

P.S. 

Whats the difference of having a grill made with a back bar vs no back bar? What is a back bar?

I don't understand the Shortys in here talking that grills played..you all do realize people were wearing grills decades before the nelly song and most definitely way before ASAP rocky. It's just something you do in certain parts of the country

@stunna

Yeah im sticking with 14K because all my jewelry is 14k Yellow Gold and I want it all to match.

By the way, I called Mr. Bling at the Slauson and he was charging double what Highline quoted me. Hahaha!

Might have to go with TV Jewelry in Houston, or through my sister in-laws boyfriend, which he said they get their stuff from Johnny & Paul Wall anyway..

P.S. 

Whats the difference of having a grill made with a back bar vs no back bar? What is a back bar?
how much did he quote you? wheres highline? he told me top 6 all solid for 230. but i am also trading in one of my grills too. I have this jeweler chick i know telling me that gold goes up everyday. she told me 10k is at about $40 per gram, so try and lock down a place to do it sooner than later.

lets say you get bottom 6 done, and you only want your k-9's. front bar will be a bar that just goes across the other 4 teeth itll cover half of your teeth. a back bar is the same thing just along the back of your teeth. so it gives it that look that you have single caps

i was gonna clown OP but since Henzo cosigns grills, i do too.8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
brah, I cant tell if your slurpage is an ongoing joke or if you legitimately feel this way.

Y'all need serious help if you think grills began with newly and end with asap rocky.

If i had a few spare racks, i would cop and head to the hood...

With a tie and slacks...

Pulling yambs left and right.

LOL @ people who wear grills.

inb4 one of you grill-wearers gets hypersensitive and threatens me in some fashion

Last edited:
@stunna

Slauson quoted me $720 for 6 bottoms in 14kt yellow gold.

Highline jewelry in the bay area told me $450

Paul Wall told me like $350

Another spot in the bay area which had good ratings on yelp told me $280

@stunna

Slauson quoted me $720 for 6 bottoms in 14kt yellow gold.

Highline jewelry in the bay area told me $450

Paul Wall told me like $350

Another spot in the bay area which had good ratings on yelp told me $280
highline and paul wall quoted you that for 14k? damn thats not too bad..

yeah, but do you think I heard correctly from mr,bling at slauson? Cause when he told me $750 i was shocked.

Back
Top Bottom