gold tops $1500 for the first time ever

I don't own any gold (bars)... should've bought some when it was hovering around $750/ounce.  Oh well.

I don't own any gold (bars)... should've bought some when it was hovering around $750/ounce.  Oh well.

nice. 
frown.gif

This is why I tried to put anyone I talk to onto gold. I myself, was too broke to buy any
30t6p3b.gif
I hate life.

This is why I tried to put anyone I talk to onto gold. I myself, was too broke to buy any
30t6p3b.gif
I hate life.

I'm bullish on natural gas and oil futures. I am not bullish on gold futures. I think we're going to see a price correction within the next quarter.

That being said, there's still some growth due to U.S uncertainty (i.e. - S&P with the "negative" outlook on US Debt), inflation concerns, amongst other concerns.

I'm bullish on natural gas and oil futures. I am not bullish on gold futures. I think we're going to see a price correction within the next quarter.

That being said, there's still some growth due to U.S uncertainty (i.e. - S&P with the "negative" outlook on US Debt), inflation concerns, amongst other concerns.

I was planning to buy some Silver when they were about $33 per ounce. Now I think they are near $43 an ounce. US dollar is losing some value while precious metals will continue to rise in price.

Back
Top Bottom