gold tops $1500 for the first time ever

What's the markup at pawn shops, coin dealers, and other gold shops? I'm just trying to get a visual understanding. For example, I own one 1 oz. gold coin. I walk into these places right now and get $1500 straight cash? Any downsides? I'm just wondering since it's always going up, why aren't even more doing this.

One gold bar weighing 400 oz. today is worth $600,000. And in a couple years likely way more. But how viable is a transaction to do just that as a normal "rich" person.

What's the markup at pawn shops, coin dealers, and other gold shops? I'm just trying to get a visual understanding. For example, I own one 1 oz. gold coin. I walk into these places right now and get $1500 straight cash? Any downsides? I'm just wondering since it's always going up, why aren't even more doing this.

One gold bar weighing 400 oz. today is worth $600,000. And in a couple years likely way more. But how viable is a transaction to do just that as a normal "rich" person.

Ninja and Ben Been telling us from Vol1 of the Jewelry thread...Just crazy I wonder if it's gonna double up to 3,000

Ninja and Ben Been telling us from Vol1 of the Jewelry thread...Just crazy I wonder if it's gonna double up to 3,000

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

no youll get like 1000-1200, they need to make profit 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

no youll get like 1000-1200, they need to make profit 

My silver thread is somewhere around..... Gold will be at 5000 by 2017 ... Silver at 500 . The federal reserve note will be worthless in 10 yrs. The decline of the dollar will make grown men take a knee and cause children to question their parents lifelong desicion making.

My silver thread is somewhere around..... Gold will be at 5000 by 2017 ... Silver at 500 . The federal reserve note will be worthless in 10 yrs. The decline of the dollar will make grown men take a knee and cause children to question their parents lifelong desicion making.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

are you a prophet??

are you a prophet??

Originally Posted by Al Audi

are you a prophet??

Only in my rhymes

Originally Posted by Al Audi

are you a prophet??

Only in my rhymes

Dye Know Yayo was the first one I ever heard emphatically telling people to buy gold on here. He should get the "credit" if anyone on NT deserves any.

Dye Know Yayo was the first one I ever heard emphatically telling people to buy gold on here. He should get the "credit" if anyone on NT deserves any.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

this.
i think dude is and has been makin major trade moves. :/

just wish i was able to get parents to invest a bit in bullions couple years back.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

this.
i think dude is and has been makin major trade moves. :/

just wish i was able to get parents to invest a bit in bullions couple years back.

Old gold thread had some good info.. Although some of it was overstating the facts, much like saying "fire is hot". Of course one is right when you are broad and vague,
My prediction: gold breaks $2000/oz in 2009 and $10,000/oz by 2012.

Old gold thread had some good info.. Although some of it was overstating the facts, much like saying "fire is hot". Of course one is right when you are broad and vague,
My prediction: gold breaks $2000/oz in 2009 and $10,000/oz by 2012.

Back
Top Bottom