Good excuses to get out of work for 2 weeks?

I want to take 2 weeks off of work because I'm tired of my job and I want some time off. I already used up all my vacation and sick time so thosearen't options.

I thought about telling them that I have a sick relative and I need to spend time with them for a few weeks.

Any other more convincing excuses? I dont want to use something where they ask me for proof (i.e. doctor's note, etc.)

Smh, in this economy, you should just be glad you have a job.
If you tired of your job, quit and give somebody who actually wants to work an opportunity
Yall lazy dudes disgust me.

Originally Posted by awwsome

If you tired of your job, quit and give somebody who actually wants to work an opportunity
Doesn't really work like that. Company hasn't hired in over a year since they're over-staffed and trying to cut everyone's hours.

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

Doesn't really work like that. Company hasn't hired in over a year since they're over-staffed and trying to cut everyone's hours.

ask them to cut your hours, 336 of them.

yea man companies are already cutting hours b.c of the recession... get your lazy %@* in gear and take you %@* to work

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

you're still just trying to rationalize your laziness. everybody would like to get a little extra time off, but not many are lame enough tolook for excuses on message boards.

sounds like your spectacular work ethic will likely result in the lack of a job soon enough anyway. then you'll have all the time in the world.

Smh, in this economy, you should just be glad you have a job.
Yall lazy dudes disgust me.

Seriously I can understand trying to miss a day or two. But two weeks off of a lie? C'mon man. Millions of people would kill for a job right now

Hope that karma does not come and kick you in the @!$ but.....
Say that a ______ ( a cousin, aunt, uncle etc ) is undergoing an emergency operation and the rest of your family vacationing that you only got a one daynotice. Say that you have to take care of them and if needed you can get a written up letter explaining your ____'s condidtion ( that sh*t can be made upon your computer, "Dr. Colins". ) sign the bottem with a bogus signature & put the MAIN number to a hospital like 40 miles away from your area.They will NEVER be able to reach any doctor just by name if the hospital is large enough and the name is common

Originally Posted by seniosoul

yea man companies are already cutting hours b.c of the recession... get your lazy %@* in gear and take you %@* to work
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gORJESS

Hope that karma does not come and kick you in the @!$ but.....
Say that a ______ ( a cousin, aunt, uncle etc ) is undergoing an emergency operation and the rest of your family vacationing that you only got a one day notice. Say that you have to take care of them and if needed you can get a written up letter explaining your ____'s condidtion ( that sh*t can be made up on your computer, "Dr. Colins". ) sign the bottem with a bogus signature & put the MAIN number to a hospital like 40 miles away from your area. They will NEVER be able to reach any doctor just by name if the hospital is large enough and the name is common
elaboration on my idea ftw
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom