Good places to work for 20 year old?

idk my fam is pretty well off but alot of ppl i know are working and i have alot of time so where are some good places to work?

Target for all the ladies

pimp.gif

Staples Center is the place to work for a 20 yr. old.....all i do there is deliver the orders to the people in their seats

I get to watch all the games and concerts for free, the females that go the games are
pimp.gif
, and the pay is good!!

Try a store that draws in attracive ladies if you want to kill time. ex: dept store or something.

Are you currently a full time student at a university or CC? If I were you, I'd look for some sort of student worker position - particularly with thecounty or whatever city/town you're from. Of course, you gotta show that you're enrolled inschool full-time (most of the time, they're looking for12+ units) but most of the jobs they offer are pretty chill. ost of the time, the jobs they are offer are in a clerical setting - pushing paper, putting stuffaway, filing, etc.

A friend of mine has been working at the local county library for two years as a student worker. I'd visit him every now and then and I'd see him justputting books away, reading books to children and even playing the piano they have there on certain days. He makes a nice amount of cash, along with a payraise everytime he completes more units in school.

If you live near Manhattan then Gucci, 34th street Macy's is best bet. Or any stores in Queens Center mall mad girls ova there.

A bank. I don't even think they drug test. At least the ones in my area dont(WaMu, Wells, BofA)

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

If you live near Manhattan then Gucci, 34th street Macy's is best bet. Or any stores in Queens Center mall mad girls ova there.
Green Acres too
pimp.gif
So many girls...

a bank is a good way and since there aren't many males that work as tellers, they usually start them off pretty well and have a lot of oppurtunities foradvancement.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

a bank is a good way and since there aren't many males that work as tellers, they usually start them off pretty well and have a lot of oppurtunities for advancement.

Bingo. I work at a bank and I'm 20 years old. I've been working there since I was 18. Chill job. I get to be on NT all day and you get to just sitthere most of the time. Plus I'm the only guy that works there so it's
pimp.gif

Monster17 u work in food services at the staples center? i used to work in team LA lol

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

a bank is a good way and since there aren't many males that work as tellers, they usually start them off pretty well and have a lot of oppurtunities for advancement.

Bingo. I work at a bank and I'm 20 years old. I've been working there since I was 18. Chill job. I get to be on NT all day and you get to just sit there most of the time. Plus I'm the only guy that works there so it's
pimp.gif

What was the starting pay?

how is a random dude suppose to get a job at a bank with no experience. it sounds like a pretty cool job but there is no way someone could just go and get thatjob

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

Bingo. I work at a bank and I'm 20 years old. I've been working there since I was 18. Chill job. I get to be on NT all day and you get to just sit there most of the time. Plus I'm the only guy that works there so it's
pimp.gif

What was the starting pay?

I started off at $12 an hour. I had 2 years at Finish Line as experience. You don't need that much, just 2 years cash handling. You gotta nail thatinterview though. I didn't even need a resume.

Back
Top Bottom