Good riddance Katt Williams

Glad he's gone. Never liked this man, he was not entertaining to me and he was racist.

Last edited:
His first standup was funny, then it got old REAL quick. The pimp act was tired by the second DVD, and I was already done with dude :lol:

Especially after his hair kept getting shorter and shorter and he tried to keep that **** pressed out n ****. :lol: :x

Son should have cut that hair three years ago.

Homey is rockin' the Redman Funkorama goggles in that video.
mean.gif

How de hail Katt Williams attack a GROUP of people without a weapon? LOL But for real it's sad to see someone go out on them rocks. It's either that, or he needs a mental health professional. 

What you mean good riddance? His recent tear of criminal acts has been the funniest thing he's done in his career. Of course he should retire from stand up and go full time in to being a dangerous vigilante.
His standup was never good but this right here, this right here, this right here, this right here, this right here ***** this right here was pure luiz.
Haha that's a pretty good take on it.

I never thought he was that funny but at least he's been entertaining lately

He needs to stop smoking that shenanigans.

I pray he ain't hit the shenanigans! :lol:

But like I've said before, dude's fall from grace has been a sight to behold. It started when he tried to go at Steve Harvey imo. Sad to see because there was a time where I considered him to be hilarious. :smh:

Dude looks like hes going to OFF himself.
I never thought this Kat was funny, but its sad to see him like this.

Word .... I was laughing until I read your comment. He needs people by his side fast. He looks too far gone. :smh::x

He needs to stop smoking that shenanigans.

I pray he ain't hit the shenanigans! :lol:

But like I've said before, dude's fall from grace has been a sight to behold. It started when he tried to go at Steve Harvey imo. Sad to see because there was a time where I considered him to be hilarious. :smh:

Was that before or after the robbery attempt?

Lol @ when they listed all the stuff he did in the past week

Son threw a lit cigarette in a families car b

Dudes been hitting rock bottom and finally this happens
laugh.gif
I don't see what's funny about it, the fact that you're laughing is unsettling. For years people supported his behavior, and reinforced self-fulfilling prophecies of black destruction.

In the end he's breaking down, need help and mentions his kids who will suffer indirectly and you're laughing?

Look at the pain in that mans eyes tho when he announces his retirement. You guys seriously think that's funny? Granted he has been off his rocker lately which has led him to commiting inexcusable acts, I really don't think it's cool to just disregard another humans life like that just because you didn't enjoy his entertainment. Dude clearly is going through extreme mental depression and or has a serious drug problem and it's funny? What if that was your brother,father, uncle or bestfriend? Would you be so insensitive to that mans struggles then? Some of you guys are so detached from reality on this forum it boggles my mind. You just sit behind your little computer screens and phones and just throw everybody and everything you don't understand or agree with under the bus with no regard for truth or reality. Lets pray that when at some point along your life when everything goes into shambles (trust that at some point we all have to stand in the fire) people are so insensitive and careless of your pain and mistakes as well. It's crazy how people in this country for the most part treat people with some notoriety, fame or money as if they are demi gods that are immune to everything in life. Everyone is just at ******g human being that doo doo's,cries, has mental breakdowns and family struggles just like you do.

Last edited:
Wow...my dude has gone of the deep end, don't be surprised when he overdoses....he needs an intervention fast.

And yeah dudes who find this funny are straight garbage, this dude is in need of help desperately...he's set on a path of self destruction we've seen too many times before from other celebs and we've seen what the outcome is, yet when he turns around and drops, ya be the first to be on some ol' sentimental **** tombout "RIP I'll miss him"

I notice people like to pile on the **** when it's going bad for someone. Everybody was on his tip saying he got next back when he did pimp chronicles, now he "was never funny". Sad, iono what he's going through, I hope he gets his **** together though.

Last edited:
I liked Kat. This is too bad. I wonder what happened to is adopted children.

Most of the folks who say the don't like him, probably took offense to his "real ***** and fake *****" speeches. It was real easy to be on the wrong side, especially when he talked about sex.

Back
Top Bottom