Good riddance Katt Williams

The sad thing is he's known for being a comedian, so now that he's being real with people they find it even harder to take him seriously.

plenty ************* got problems, drugs or otherwise and don't have a quarter of the resources katt williams has had access to and yet they don't go around wastin' peoples' money by intentionally ******g up shows or walking out on them or slapping dudes for no reason and all that mess.  hope he gets the help he needs, but nobody should be tryna hear all that mess about he's another human being and all that ****, dude brought it on himself purposely so if people wanna fire shots don't get all uppity about it - he's earned it.

plenty ************* got problems, drugs or otherwise and don't have a quarter of the resources katt williams has had access to and yet they don't go around wastin' peoples' money by intentionally ******g up shows or walking out on them or slapping dudes for no reason and all that mess.  hope he gets the help he needs, but nobody should be tryna hear all that mess about he's another human being and all that ****, dude brought it on himself purposely so if people wanna fire shots don't get all uppity about it - he's earned it.

EVERYONE who has hit rock bottom due to drugs has earned it, doesn't give us the right to poke fun at it or find it hilarious to see their life spiraling down, it's worst for a celeb because on top of it all they have the media to deal with.

Actually people go around doing this all the time. Only difference is their job isn't stand up, so no they don't **** up shows.

Actually people go around doing this all the time. Only difference is their job isn't stand up, so no they don't **** up shows.
you right, and they would get blasted on the internet too and if the video was posted on nt wed all be, 'dumb ******' like 
laugh.gif
 and it wouldnt be a problem.

Never hated him,never liked him ,never thought he was funny.....but damb
mean.gif
 that hurt watching that.

I liked Kat. This is too bad. I wonder what happened to is adopted children.
Most of the folks who say the don't like him, probably took offense to his "real ***** and fake *****" speeches. It was real easy to be on the wrong side, especially when he talked about sex.
THIS
might watch pimp chronicles tonight :pimp:

I liked Kat. This is too bad. I wonder what happened to is adopted children.

i wonder too...i know he was really into his kids.

didn't watch the video but i'm sad to see him on drugs i always liked him but I can't say i didn't see this coming either. He hasn't been right for awhile.

Damn. Dude was funny in Friday After Next, but he has hit bottom. I hope that I don't see him on the news getting carried out...

dude is wilin with the Cobain shirt and the sky goggles and the sweat bands. he on that dust. lookin like this crackhead I saw outside the mall yesterday.

He did a new interview a couple days ago (IDK why he is talking like that though :lol: )

Fortunately dude looks cleaned up a bit. Especially when you look at what is going on with DMX right now.

Last edited:
To you maybe. He was definitely funny to thousands of others, including me.

Agreed. Pimp Chronicles was so damn funny. The only thing that sucked was his act just got repetitive. But that goes for practically most comics out there.

If he is so good whys he calling it quits? Why are there only 4 people that agree with y'all? Shut it

Back
Top Bottom