GOOD WAY TO GET NON-USA JORDAN RELEASE

Originally Posted by x8deep33

Idk. I still think they'll make it to the US someway. The 3's sold for £89 which was about $150. The good thing about it releasing international only is no lines and nobody had a clue.
they sell for the equivalent of 212 in denmark.....
tired.gif

Im so happy Im from Jersey. No sales tax on clothing which includes sneakers. Plenty of "urban" boutique and mom and pop shops that get exclusivekicks. And your able to bargain and get shoes at better deals then paying retail or more than retail for them. A few spots are getting the true blue 3's. Ithought I was gonna miss out on them since they a Euro only release (which is a really stupid move on JB part). I missed out on these back in the day, nottrying to let that happen again.

yea i guess good research....but still don't feel that was good enough info to get me the sneakers close t retail.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

>Hey... the white/red XX3's were a U.S. only release... what a slap in the face to Canada
laugh.gif

Canada gets the short end of the stick pretty often, some of the prices are even worse than in Europe too.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

releasing such a great shoe in American colors as an international only release seems like kind of a cruel slap in the face...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignorance is bliss. You have seen a British flag and/or French flag before, right?

Hey... the white/red XX3's were a U.S. only release... what a slap in the face to Canada
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I hate paying for shoes above retail unless I missed the release dates(OGs/Older retros)...so I'll patiently wait for these True Blues to release in the US

Originally Posted by Baalnood

True blue needs to be released in NYC
if you live in NYC and can't find them, you don't deserve to own them
laugh.gif
Agreed. People are very lazy. It may not be the price you want to pay but they are around.

I figured they will land in the states at some point, I know nowhere by me will get them but I'm hoping they'll hit near someone I know that can hookme up. I don't have the money for them right now anyway
laugh.gif

Props to people that trade their stuff. You have more faith in the general population than i do by far.

Originally Posted by blahzee

What crazy prices? In Europe we spend 180-200 USD on every jordan which is retail price.
You can find those TB on ebay 200 shipped.

true! id buy if i had the money. this a good idea cause all im doing is trading

Back
Top Bottom