Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

I understand it's extra hot in Arizona, but my man Mark jones is rocking a short sleeve dress shirt

Over there looking like Calvin from mcdonalds

I understand it's extra hot in Arizona, but my man Mark jones is rocking a short sleeve dress shirt

I really cant believe Clemson lost...
30t6p3b.gif
once they had that false start penalty i knew the kicker would miss the 2nd one... I really was rooting for Clemson in that one tho...

smokin.gif
@ that fake FG in OT called by the Spartans... I hate Notre Dame but I usually root for them to win as many games as possible before playing SC so it becomes a better W for SC. Since we arent going bowling anyway it feels great to just sit back and laugh at them
laugh.gif

Im still salty at Arizona St blowing that game..
sick.gif

Arizona is looking good right now, and Stanford appears to be handling Wake as well... if they both hang on then it was a decent weekend for the Pac 10 schools... I figured the Huskies would lose to Nebraska but i admit i didnt think it would be that bad... I'll also be amazed if the Gutty little Bruins hang on for the W..

I really cant believe Clemson lost...
30t6p3b.gif
once they had that false start penalty i knew the kicker would miss the 2nd one... I really was rooting for Clemson in that one tho...

smokin.gif
@ that fake FG in OT called by the Spartans... I hate Notre Dame but I usually root for them to win as many games as possible before playing SC so it becomes a better W for SC. Since we arent going bowling anyway it feels great to just sit back and laugh at them
laugh.gif

Im still salty at Arizona St blowing that game..
sick.gif

Arizona is looking good right now, and Stanford appears to be handling Wake as well... if they both hang on then it was a decent weekend for the Pac 10 schools... I figured the Huskies would lose to Nebraska but i admit i didnt think it would be that bad... I'll also be amazed if the Gutty little Bruins hang on for the W..

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

roll.gif

Nice fake Fg for the TD gotta respect that call. Michigan needs to step up the D... A win's a win tho and i'm glad they got that kinda play out of their system hopefully it doesn't come back this season lol.

anyway GO BLUE!

Nice fake Fg for the TD gotta respect that call. Michigan needs to step up the D... A win's a win tho and i'm glad they got that kinda play out of their system hopefully it doesn't come back this season lol.

anyway GO BLUE!

Damn UCLA ain't playin now Cotton Turner's hurt.

Might have to take that RS off Broadway. No good.

Damn UCLA ain't playin now Cotton Turner's hurt.

Might have to take that RS off Broadway. No good.

Ay the Pac-10 is lookin pretty good...

Oregon at 5 murks
USC at 18 wins
Stanford at 19 murking
AZ at 24 winning big
Oregon State at 25 wins
AZ State shoulda beat Wisco

I know most of them r playing scrubs, but for the Pac-10 on the year of the USC sanctions I'm pretty impressed

Ay the Pac-10 is lookin pretty good...

Oregon at 5 murks
USC at 18 wins
Stanford at 19 murking
AZ at 24 winning big
Oregon State at 25 wins
AZ State shoulda beat Wisco

I know most of them r playing scrubs, but for the Pac-10 on the year of the USC sanctions I'm pretty impressed

A&M & Mizzou tokk it on the chin eeking out win against FIU and SDSU respectively.

Come on yall.. 
eyes.gif

A&M & Mizzou tokk it on the chin eeking out win against FIU and SDSU respectively.

Come on yall.. 
eyes.gif

TCU wore all black today, looked nice I thought. Baylor never had a chance. Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

Andy Dalton completed 21-of-23 passes for 267 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions. Dalton, whose 32 wins lead the nation for active quarterbacks, has now completed 74.6 percent (53-of-71) of his passes on the season.

p64952063-4.jpg

TCU wore all black today, looked nice I thought. Baylor never had a chance. Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

Andy Dalton completed 21-of-23 passes for 267 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions. Dalton, whose 32 wins lead the nation for active quarterbacks, has now completed 74.6 percent (53-of-71) of his passes on the season.

p64952063-4.jpg

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

p64952063-4.jpg

capt_e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-0.jpg

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

p64952063-4.jpg

capt_e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom