Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football.

Jake Locker has a bone to pick with you.

I love these Zona girls in the stands
devil.gif

Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football.

Jake Locker has a bone to pick with you.

I love these Zona girls in the stands
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

TCU wore all black today, looked nice I thought. Baylor never had a chance. Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

Andy Dalton completed 21-of-23 passes for 267 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions. Dalton, whose 32 wins lead the nation for active quarterbacks, has now completed 74.6 percent (53-of-71) of his passes on the season.

p64952063-4.jpg

capt_e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-0.jpg

Appalachian_State_players_v_Michigan.jpg

Originally Posted by RoOk

TCU wore all black today, looked nice I thought. Baylor never had a chance. Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

Andy Dalton completed 21-of-23 passes for 267 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions. Dalton, whose 32 wins lead the nation for active quarterbacks, has now completed 74.6 percent (53-of-71) of his passes on the season.

p64952063-4.jpg

capt_e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-e945949c269c46cfb20f04fb951b141d-0.jpg

Appalachian_State_players_v_Michigan.jpg

Well if Case didnt go down until UCLA was already handling business then i dont know what to say. surprised for sure. UCLA has looked awful, especially last week against Stanford. Stanford vs. Oregon might end up deciding the Pac 10, unfortunately im not looking forward to facing either of them.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Arizona letting Iowa back in this game... they better answer with a score on this next drive and hang on to this W!

Well if Case didnt go down until UCLA was already handling business then i dont know what to say. surprised for sure. UCLA has looked awful, especially last week against Stanford. Stanford vs. Oregon might end up deciding the Pac 10, unfortunately im not looking forward to facing either of them.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Arizona letting Iowa back in this game... they better answer with a score on this next drive and hang on to this W!

Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

stop letting your hate for teams blind you when you post

Robert Griffin is the most overrate and over hyped QB in college football. The guy might be a track star, but he isnt a good QB.

stop letting your hate for teams blind you when you post

Brock making excuses for Locker going 4/20 and $+!%*!!! the bed against almost every ranked team he plays.

Believed it before the year Luck is the best QB in the nation and will be the #1 pick whenever he comes out.

Brock making excuses for Locker going 4/20 and $+!%*!!! the bed against almost every ranked team he plays.

Believed it before the year Luck is the best QB in the nation and will be the #1 pick whenever he comes out.

Back
Top Bottom