Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Brock making excuses for Locker going 4/20 and %!@!$$%$ the bed against almost every ranked team he plays.

Believed it before the year Luck is the best QB in the nation and will be the #1 pick whenever he comes out.

everyone hyped luck before the season

i hyped stanford as a top 25 team and andrew luck last year and everyone laughed

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Brock making excuses for Locker going 4/20 and %!@!$$%$ the bed against almost every ranked team he plays.

Believed it before the year Luck is the best QB in the nation and will be the #1 pick whenever he comes out.

everyone hyped luck before the season

i hyped stanford as a top 25 team and andrew luck last year and everyone laughed

laugh.gif
Dunno why he didn't just throw the ball back over his head to try to keep the play going like a bride tossing a bouquet instead of running into a crowd at the sideline

laugh.gif
Dunno why he didn't just throw the ball back over his head to try to keep the play going like a bride tossing a bouquet instead of running into a crowd at the sideline

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

^^ Are you serious? I would be on suicide watch missing out on something like that.

check the SB thread. I'm not that upset b/c it was only 10 bucks at the end of the day. I'm over it actually. I am still watching Stanford demolish the spread though just to keep patting myself on the back though. 

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

^^ Are you serious? I would be on suicide watch missing out on something like that.

check the SB thread. I'm not that upset b/c it was only 10 bucks at the end of the day. I'm over it actually. I am still watching Stanford demolish the spread though just to keep patting myself on the back though. 

Stanford, up 44 with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter, just challenged a fumble ruling. Not kidding.

Like the usual goons on any football team needed a reason.

Stanford, up 44 with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter, just challenged a fumble ruling. Not kidding.

Like the usual goons on any football team needed a reason.

What up UofA fans.!

That was prob the biggest win for us in the last 5 years. Not gunna lie, i was scared. UofA is known to choke.

What up UofA fans.!

That was prob the biggest win for us in the last 5 years. Not gunna lie, i was scared. UofA is known to choke.

Harbaugh running up the score
laugh.gif
, see the time they went for 2 in that USC game last year when they were blowing them out.
laugh.gif

Harbaugh running up the score
laugh.gif
, see the time they went for 2 in that USC game last year when they were blowing them out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom