Picture is mad
pimp.gif

Brotherly love
roll.gif

glasses.gif

"Posey Bowl" 

Originally Posted by thacamel

I would LOVE to see Alabama play TCU in the NCG

That would be a terrible game, which would be over in the first half. If not the 1st quarter.

Originally Posted by thacamel

I would LOVE to see Alabama play TCU in the NCG

That would be a terrible game, which would be over in the first half. If not the 1st quarter.

Lol

FIU ain't a scrub team, they've got talent all over the field minus OL. I missed the game but what did Ty do?

Lol

FIU ain't a scrub team, they've got talent all over the field minus OL. I missed the game but what did Ty do?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think he had 3 catches for around 50 yards.

FIU's offense didn't really give TAMU much trouble. Jerrod Johnson was something like 11-31 with 4 interceptions and 6 sacks. I'm actually pretty happy with our defense and surprised that FIU didn't put up more points with the field position they were getting.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think he had 3 catches for around 50 yards.

FIU's offense didn't really give TAMU much trouble. Jerrod Johnson was something like 11-31 with 4 interceptions and 6 sacks. I'm actually pretty happy with our defense and surprised that FIU didn't put up more points with the field position they were getting.

Its hard to tell. Iowa plays a soft cover 4 and relies on their front four to get pressure. They didnt really do that yday.
He responded well though after he threw that pick 6.

Back
Top Bottom