Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by dreClark

How do you not where White/Red cleats w/ those Zona jerseys
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nike prolly didn't want to outfit that. Last year they got white/red cleats for the bowl game.
I woulda worn my bowl cleats then.

It would have been way better if they had red cleats, they also need to put stripes on the blue helmet and get a red helmet.

How many colorways of cleats does Oregon get?

I doubt they have enough room in the equipment room to keep a full stock of two colorways
laugh.gif

(side note: the equipment manager at Arizona has a dope blog if equipment type stuff interests you http://azwildcatequipment.blogspot.com/ )

It would have been way better if they had red cleats, they also need to put stripes on the blue helmet and get a red helmet.

How many colorways of cleats does Oregon get?

I doubt they have enough room in the equipment room to keep a full stock of two colorways
laugh.gif

(side note: the equipment manager at Arizona has a dope blog if equipment type stuff interests you http://azwildcatequipment.blogspot.com/ )

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

If y'all had CATS down the side of the pants like the basketball jerseys that would be
pimp.gif
too.
That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the program keeps doing well maybe they'll get Pro Combat unis next year, which would be dope

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

If y'all had CATS down the side of the pants like the basketball jerseys that would be
pimp.gif
too.
That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the program keeps doing well maybe they'll get Pro Combat unis next year, which would be dope

Ga Hs LB James Vaughter has been academically accepted by Stanford, so his commitment is a go, Look for early enrollment. Dude can play football

Ga Hs LB James Vaughter has been academically accepted by Stanford, so his commitment is a go, Look for early enrollment. Dude can play football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

i woke up and watched that 4th quarter of UCLA/Houston on DVR and the dude Broadway looked good... Yikes!!!!

he sure as hell did. Bj Daniles part 2
nerd.gif

i woke up and watched that 4th quarter of UCLA/Houston on DVR and the dude Broadway looked good... Yikes!!!!

he sure as hell did. Bj Daniles part 2
nerd.gif

mannnn Im almost afraid to see what he's gonna do with some 1st team practice reps

o yea this ones for DLo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 weeks in a row the SEC offensive player of the week is given to a player on the team who has gone up against UGA's defense.

Coach Richt ...
[tevin Campbell] Goooodbyeeeeeeeeee Goooooodbyeeeeeeeeee, you'll never be that way to meeeeeeeeeee [/Tevin Campbell]

mannnn Im almost afraid to see what he's gonna do with some 1st team practice reps

o yea this ones for DLo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 weeks in a row the SEC offensive player of the week is given to a player on the team who has gone up against UGA's defense.

Coach Richt ...
[tevin Campbell] Goooodbyeeeeeeeeee Goooooodbyeeeeeeeeee, you'll never be that way to meeeeeeeeeee [/Tevin Campbell]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 weeks in a row the SEC offensive player of the week is given to a player on the team who has gone up against UGA's defense
frown.gif
Richt better get it together quickly.  The fan base is definitely starting to rumble now.  I thought it was premature to say he was on the hot seat in the preseason but I thought he would come out better than 1-2 so yeah people are definitely talking out here.  Although I still would find it hard to believe he would be gone after this year but he has a bad year than he will be placed firmly on that hot seat going into next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2 weeks in a row the SEC offensive player of the week is given to a player on the team who has gone up against UGA's defense
frown.gif
Richt better get it together quickly.  The fan base is definitely starting to rumble now.  I thought it was premature to say he was on the hot seat in the preseason but I thought he would come out better than 1-2 so yeah people are definitely talking out here.  Although I still would find it hard to believe he would be gone after this year but he has a bad year than he will be placed firmly on that hot seat going into next year.

Back
Top Bottom