Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Not good for Ohio State...a lot of smoke going around that Tyler Moeller is done for the season with a torn pec. That would be 2 starters in the secondary they've lost for the season already. True Freshman Christian Bryant will step in and man the Star position...I thought he played really well yesterday after Moeller went out early in the first quarter.

Not good for Ohio State...a lot of smoke going around that Tyler Moeller is done for the season with a torn pec. That would be 2 starters in the secondary they've lost for the season already. True Freshman Christian Bryant will step in and man the Star position...I thought he played really well yesterday after Moeller went out early in the first quarter.

AJ Green is $#%$*@# ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Waking up on a Sunday with Texas, Penn State, USC, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida State all possibly unranked.

In my Verne Lundquist voice, "How do, you do".

Waking up on a Sunday with Texas, Penn State, USC, Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida State all possibly unranked.

In my Verne Lundquist voice, "How do, you do".

Still
laugh.gif
at calling a flea flicker

I dont know who got more
laugh.gif
's outta me, Coach Richt & Bobo, Coach Les Miles, Gry Crowton/Jordan Jefferson & or Coach Dooley & Coach Wilcox

laugh.gif
the coaching this saturday was abysmal

Still
laugh.gif
at calling a flea flicker

I dont know who got more
laugh.gif
's outta me, Coach Richt & Bobo, Coach Les Miles, Gry Crowton/Jordan Jefferson & or Coach Dooley & Coach Wilcox

laugh.gif
the coaching this saturday was abysmal

Just wondering, If they threw a flag on that LSU OLman for throwing his helmet for unsportsmanlike conduct does the game end there does that & 13 men on the field offset and still force and untimed down?

Just wondering, If they threw a flag on that LSU OLman for throwing his helmet for unsportsmanlike conduct does the game end there does that & 13 men on the field offset and still force and untimed down?

throwing the helmet wasnt a penalty because the game was over when he did it.

laugh.gif
13 men on the field and they were just chillin there too, no one was at least tryin to get off the field. coaches sent 4 guys on the field, 2 came off, and they just chilled like "yea, that looks about rite"

why even substitute, stay there and let Les implode.

the messed up **%*, is that LSU win totally glosses over the fact that those coaches cant coach a lick and Jordan Jefferson is easily the worst QB in Division one football. He's Reggie Ball status

throwing the helmet wasnt a penalty because the game was over when he did it.

laugh.gif
13 men on the field and they were just chillin there too, no one was at least tryin to get off the field. coaches sent 4 guys on the field, 2 came off, and they just chilled like "yea, that looks about rite"

why even substitute, stay there and let Les implode.

the messed up **%*, is that LSU win totally glosses over the fact that those coaches cant coach a lick and Jordan Jefferson is easily the worst QB in Division one football. He's Reggie Ball status

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Hopefully he'll get a med redshirt bc this kid deserves it after coming back from that injury - I dont think its as big a loss as Barnett is though. I think Bryant will be a stud at the position...not to mention Pryor got an injury that will probably be bothersome for awhile. The only way this game couldve gotten any worse is if they lost. Before Pryor got hurt it looked like they were about to start the stomp on illinois too.

Brandon Saine is not a tailback. Its so obvious now.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Hopefully he'll get a med redshirt bc this kid deserves it after coming back from that injury - I dont think its as big a loss as Barnett is though. I think Bryant will be a stud at the position...not to mention Pryor got an injury that will probably be bothersome for awhile. The only way this game couldve gotten any worse is if they lost. Before Pryor got hurt it looked like they were about to start the stomp on illinois too.

Brandon Saine is not a tailback. Its so obvious now.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Andre Ellington reminds me a lot of Chris Johnson....
again one of your off the wall comments

speaking of which

the future Fred Biletnikoff winner has 21 catchs for 234 yards and 2 TDs 4 games into the season. but hey he does lead the team in rushing with 225 yards

and also to someone else

the Rushing attack of Vtech still the best in the nation? 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Andre Ellington reminds me a lot of Chris Johnson....
again one of your off the wall comments

speaking of which

the future Fred Biletnikoff winner has 21 catchs for 234 yards and 2 TDs 4 games into the season. but hey he does lead the team in rushing with 225 yards

and also to someone else

the Rushing attack of Vtech still the best in the nation? 

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Feels good to be ranked and 5-0
pimp.gif

Denard is Superman out there...Roundtree and Hemingway are looking good at wideout!

The defense is gonna drive me freaking crazy....we play like its arena football! PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE GREG ROBINSON THE 3-3-5 IS TURRRIBLE!!!
I am very intrigued with next weeks game vs. Michigan St. I'm feeling like it'll be an upset. St isn't like Indiana in the fact that they won't be throwing every down stopping the clock. St. will run the clock down down down.

Back
Top Bottom