Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and also to someone else

the Rushing attack of Vtech still the best in the nation? 

grin.gif
Ryan Williams has been out for almost 3 games. We've had our starting LT out for most of the year and the backup is undersized and not very good. Plus our O-line coach just sucks in general and I'll be very pissed if he's not fired at the end of the year.

But we just ran for 317 yds yesterday and that's without Ryan Wiliams.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and also to someone else

the Rushing attack of Vtech still the best in the nation? 

grin.gif
Ryan Williams has been out for almost 3 games. We've had our starting LT out for most of the year and the backup is undersized and not very good. Plus our O-line coach just sucks in general and I'll be very pissed if he's not fired at the end of the year.

But we just ran for 317 yds yesterday and that's without Ryan Wiliams.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I dont see where the sparties should be ahead of us, even if it is one spot.
The best opponent on Michigan's schedule so far was Notre Dame. State just beat Wisconsin. They deserve the higher ranking off of that alone.

http://5am6oody72.u.yuku.com/
5am6oody72
Why are you posting in this thread? Didn't you give up on Tech after Week 2 and say that you weren't going to post anymore?

Richt is definitely done in Athens after this year. Colorado of all teams?

The best opponent on Michigan's schedule so far was Notre Dame. State just beat Wisconsin. They deserve the higher ranking off of that alone.

5am6oody72
Why are you posting in this thread? Didn't you give up on Tech after Week 2 and say that you weren't going to post anymore?

How has someone at LSU not grabbed Les Miles by the collar of his shirt, shaken him awake, and told him to hire someone to help him manage the clock?

This *%*! happens like every other week. Dude is a straight up idiot and so is everyone on his damn staff.

How has someone at LSU not grabbed Les Miles by the collar of his shirt, shaken him awake, and told him to hire someone to help him manage the clock?

This *%*! happens like every other week. Dude is a straight up idiot and so is everyone on his damn staff.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yea I did say that. I was pissed and I overreacted in the heat of the moment, so I'm posting again sue me.

Yea I did say that. I was pissed and I overreacted in the heat of the moment, so I'm posting again sue me.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't care if you go to Tech you just solidified yourself as fairweather fan like the broads that go to games but have no idea at what's going on.

I don't care if you go to Tech you just solidified yourself as fairweather fan like the broads that go to games but have no idea at what's going on.

Where are you Harold Miner 2? 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Oregon[/td][td]5-0[/td][td]1379[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Boise State (1)[/td][td]4-0[/td][td]1341[/td][/tr][/table]

Where are you Harold Miner 2? 
nerd.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Oregon[/td][td]5-0[/td][td]1379[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Boise State (1)[/td][td]4-0[/td][td]1341[/td][/tr][/table]

Are you serious? They just beat a team that was 9th ranked in one poll, and 11th in the other....Michigan held off Indiana.

Im actually surprised they aren't the 2nd highest ranked in the B10 right now, ahead of Iowa...thats where the prestige factor comes into play tho. 

Are you serious? They just beat a team that was 9th ranked in one poll, and 11th in the other....Michigan held off Indiana.

Im actually surprised they aren't the 2nd highest ranked in the B10 right now, ahead of Iowa...thats where the prestige factor comes into play tho. 

Back
Top Bottom